Reviews for Sarah vs Finding Herself
True Love Lives Forever chapter 12 . 8/14
Fantastic story. Thank you for sharing.
shortpinoyguy chapter 1 . 7/3
Awesome story so far.
j.santacruz98 chapter 12 . 2/23
very heartwarming story and I love the ending
Holly Mingola chapter 12 . 2/11
I thoroughly loved this. It felt like reliving the series all over again but still moving forward. bravo.
2old2write chapter 1 . 2/9
You have hit perfectly why the show ending was so flawed: they completely destroyed Sarah and left her hanging in limbo for eternity. The spy she was before Chuck was gone, she could never return to that life. And because the memories of her life with Chuck, and all she had become in those five years, were gone, she was left with nothing at all. How could she trust, or believe, in anything, or anyone?

Most of the "memories" we were shown in the final episodee could be attributed to "muscle memory" and not true remembering, i.e. the cups in the Wienerlicious.

I like the way you are starting to introduce actual memories, especially that she knows they are something, but not knowing what.

Looking forward to reading on. Thank you for continuing the story of these two dear friends. I miss them!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 12 . 1/15
Thank you so much for writing this story! It came highly recommended and I'm so glad I read it. It's excellent, and a great way to resolve the angst of the canon finale. You made me laugh out loud, you made me love the characters anew, nothing felt forced, and the brief conversation with Ellie about why the faulty Intersect had the effect it did was very well done. The adventure on the catamaran was another well-thought-out spy episode, with just enough real-life detail that it felt completely believable. The idea of turning Castle into a spy cafe whose entrance was in the old Orange Orange was fantastic, as was the new Carmichael Industries space.

I liked the chapter titles, particularly "Goldilocks and the Three Brunettes", which could also be an apt description of Sarah, Chuck, Casey, and Morgan. I liked the bank job story, and thought it was interesting how you outed Chuck and Sarah to the world. It makes sense that Beckman would do that, to keep the spy world off their backs. And at the heart of it all, the way that Sarah recovered her memories, via Chuck's commitment, humor, and love, was just beautiful. Watching them get a dog and get pregnant, and then imagining them with children—and imagining Chuck as a father—was just icing on the cake.

So thank you, Thinkling, and job well done. :)
enalyu chapter 12 . 1/13
For me, the best part of the show is Chuck's and Sarah's journey into love! How unhappy I was when the show ended! Without an ending! And then I read this story. What a fantastic epilogue to a story that left us yearning for closure! I loved every chapter of your story and especially the way Sarah's memories began to re-surface! I had mostly come to terms with the beach scene, and talked myself into believing that somehow Chuck and Sarah would be ok but what I really wanted was a definite, black and white, no doubts whatsoever ending. You brought that to us and so much more as you created situations and events and wove them into the fabric of a delightful tale that was an absolute pleasure to read. The beauty of this story is that we got what we wanted and that is closure! Closure in a heartwarming way that definitely appeals to the romantic side of me! Chuck and Sarah have ended up just where I had hoped they would. Happy and in love and I'll admit that by the time I'd reached the end of chapter twelve, my emotions were getting out of hand and I had to wipe my eyes more than once! Thank you again, for this beautiful love story!
TheCat4991 chapter 12 . 1/12
hey, absolutely loved your story.
this is exactly how I hope Chuck continues, once we finally get that movie we're all waiting for.
enalyu95 chapter 12 . 1/11
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
Chuckster2016 chapter 4 . 1/1
Absolutely love how the Ryker story is introduced, and Ellie telling aboout her wathing them, which matches the show. This is my favorite story ever, thanks for giving a closure that authors won't do
Chuckster2016 chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
Absolutely LOVE this story. Really well written, love how all the connections with past memories gets in.
And I love the line that I think it fit the show: "Heaven help anybody who gets in the way while you are protecting each other"
Got tears in many part of this story
HewwoIamMe chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
Omg ahhhh best chuck ending ever! Loved it.
Revhead chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
Thank you so much for this beautiful story. I must confess I was a little heartbroken at the end of the series thinking how much Sarah didn't remember, but you have made my heart whole again :) It was slow, beautiful and endlessly satisfying. Chuck's stories were beautiful and Sarah's thoughts and emotions were perfect. This is my headcanon from now on :)
CURT chapter 12 . 4/26/2016
What a wonderfully written story. I must admit I shed a few tears while reading it, but then I'm an old softy. I think it would make a great script for a Chuck made for tv movie. All of us Chuck & Sarah fans could relive some of the great episodes and be heart warmed by the love story of our two favorite spies and their amazing band of cohorts. Thank You.
Lonny J chapter 12 . 4/20/2016
The level of talent in FanFic constantly amazes me. And I continue to stumble across authors unknown to me, like you. You have written a wonderful, believable story that just wowed me. Thank you so much.