Reviews for Sarah vs Finding Herself
CharmingCharles2896 chapter 12 . 10/19
This was wonderful and a true joy to read. I just remembered that I read this story YEARS ago in 2012 when I had just discovered fan fiction and totally forgot about it. i didn't realize i'd read this story until Clint Eastwood showed up lol. Thanks for sharing this with us!
CharmingCharles2896 chapter 3 . 10/18
This is such a good story, sad that you're no longer active :/
Steelejay chapter 12 . 8/27
I'm in the camp that really was emotionally distraught over what the writers did to Sarah at the end of the show. I was invested in the Sarah/Chuck romance, and to have that ripped away from them - ripped away from us - broke my heart. It broke a lot of hearts, if the the prolific numbers of "after the beach" stories are any indication.

You've created a wonderful continuing story for the two of them and I thank you for it. Amazingly well done and if you ever do any additional Charah work, I'll be right here eating it up.
Marianne Tan chapter 12 . 6/19
Loved this!
The Season 5 finale just didn't do the show and its characters justice. Ended up watching alternate endings on Youtube to get closure, but this.. this is just perfect - the way you've captured the characters, the storyline.. it's like the CHUCK movie we all want but can't seem to get.

I wish I found this earlier - especially when the show ended in 2012!
Ancientgamer chapter 12 . 6/3
Great, great story. Thanks for continuing the tale after episode 5-13. I've read this story multiple times over the last couple of months and I'm sure I'll come back to it again in the future. I hope you come back and continue to write Chuck stories one day.
Tigertod chapter 12 . 4/29
I sincerely hope u read this review because this is by the best Chuck & Sarah fanfic I’ve had read! Love how u captured the dynamics of their relationship! I have read this story probably about 10 times! If I were to be allowed to be the one to choose a Chuck story to make a from this would the one I would choose! My second favorite would be Superpowers & Superspies by Brickroad16 the main reason why is because both focus mainly on the love between my favorite tv couple of all time! Please do a follow up fanfic if u can!
klipdoctor chapter 12 . 4/25
Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing.
Steve Newton chapter 2 . 2/10
Very nice. On the show I had figured that Sarah's "Kiss me" meant that she had fallen in love again.
Steve Newton chapter 1 . 2/10
I'm far behind the curve on this.

I love the beach scene in the show. This works.

I'll slowly work my way through.
Harakan chapter 9 . 1/12
Best chapter in the story the threat to Jill and taking stance to her family just great, just one thing who appointed a moron as a police captain and chicken coward manager?
Harakan chapter 8 . 1/12
Nice chapter and title was such great work.
Harakan chapter 7 . 1/12
Nice to put some action on a chapter well done.
Harakan chapter 5 . 1/10
Poor Morgan he will never learn that something hiding from Sarah is mission impossible Chuck also. Only thing that is little strange is her not belief what she has done or what she is capable of doing for saving Chuck even after she realize how much he adores her not just love.
Harakan chapter 3 . 1/10
Wow that was intense but the after the nightmares end of bought forever with exclamation of love and not live her such roller coaster i love it.
Harakan chapter 2 . 1/10
Squeeee? just wonder from who that squik came from :). Its good she forget to ask where is her Porche.