Reviews for Sarah vs Finding Herself
Jdarryldavis chapter 12 . 10/2
Fantastic! Thank you for giving us "Season 6" of Chuck!
AfricanChieftess chapter 6 . 9/10
Of course their honeymoon won't be smooth sailing, so to speak!
I'm enjoying this!
Akmalia chapter 2 . 7/29
New chuck fan here. I know, so late to the party haha. But really it's a good show. I actually dont hate the ending like mostly people did. I mean it's fine I guess. They always mean for each other. Aaand this fanfiction answer my curiosity about their relationship after that ending.

Wow you are such a good writer. I bet you are romantic person in life. Hahaha
"your capacity to forgive" indeed. Sarah is soooo forgiving and always tolerate chuck. That is something that differentiate her with other agents

I always wonder who walked her down the aisle too? Is it confirm its casey?
UnYawn chapter 12 . 6/27
Excellent canon-compliant story of how things could go with Charah and her memory suppression. If only the show had done something like this instead of the ambiguity we received. Great job and look forward to more awesome fics
DetroitNate chapter 12 . 6/23
I've read this a few times and I unfortunately haven't dropped a comment, and for that I'm sorry. This is one of my favorite post series stories. Your characters seem to grow exactly as I imagined they would if we had a season six. Thank you for sharing this with us all, you did a great job!
Kelt45 chapter 12 . 5/7
I'm finding this close to 10 years after it was written, but think it still deserves a nice new review. There was a discussion on the Chuck FF Facebook group about canon stories after S5 that had Chuck's ex-girlfriends in it, and someone posted a link to this story. I'm really glad that happened as I enjoyed this story.

Its a believable take on what might have happened after the S5 Beach scene. I personally choose to believe the magic kiss worked, but this story is a great version of what might happen if the kiss doesn't work. Its got some nice resolution to Charah and a few small fun new adventures. I can easily recommend this to readers in 2021.
Eric chapter 12 . 3/24
I absolutely loved it. You really captured the essence of what it means to be in the orbit of the Chuck and Sarah Universe. No one can resist its pull. It was often said in the show that apart they were great, but together, they are extraordinary. I would certainly have to agree with your statement by Morgan when he said "Heaven help anyone that gets in the way of either Chuck or Sarah protecting or coming to rescue the other." There is literally nothing that either would not do for the other.
Praday chapter 5 . 12/27/2020
So beautiful and well written. Nice work and emotionally it's so strong. I love it. Season 6 should look like this
MM2020 chapter 12 . 11/3/2020
Wow! Amazing story! Thank you very much. Hope you eventually write more. Long live CHUCK!
MM2020 chapter 2 . 11/2/2020
"...you're my home Chuck. You always have been." Wow, what a great bunch of words. Kudos to the writer who came up with them. Great story. Thank you.
CharmingCharles2896 chapter 12 . 10/19/2020
This was wonderful and a true joy to read. I just remembered that I read this story YEARS ago in 2012 when I had just discovered fan fiction and totally forgot about it. i didn't realize i'd read this story until Clint Eastwood showed up lol. Thanks for sharing this with us!
CharmingCharles2896 chapter 3 . 10/18/2020
This is such a good story, sad that you're no longer active :/
Steelejay chapter 12 . 8/27/2020
I'm in the camp that really was emotionally distraught over what the writers did to Sarah at the end of the show. I was invested in the Sarah/Chuck romance, and to have that ripped away from them - ripped away from us - broke my heart. It broke a lot of hearts, if the the prolific numbers of "after the beach" stories are any indication.

You've created a wonderful continuing story for the two of them and I thank you for it. Amazingly well done and if you ever do any additional Charah work, I'll be right here eating it up.
Marianne Tan chapter 12 . 6/19/2020
Loved this!
The Season 5 finale just didn't do the show and its characters justice. Ended up watching alternate endings on Youtube to get closure, but this.. this is just perfect - the way you've captured the characters, the storyline.. it's like the CHUCK movie we all want but can't seem to get.

I wish I found this earlier - especially when the show ended in 2012!
Ancientgamer chapter 12 . 6/3/2020
Great, great story. Thanks for continuing the tale after episode 5-13. I've read this story multiple times over the last couple of months and I'm sure I'll come back to it again in the future. I hope you come back and continue to write Chuck stories one day.