Reviews for Sarah vs Finding Herself
chuckwillalwaysbeahero chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
you killed it again...

i love it that casey was there with them, he noticed the interval of contractios,,, that is so casy.

it broke my heart that ellie will eat clara's blank, man that was mean what would clara use? nah... that is soo being faithful to ellie's character, nailed it.

and morgan being sarah's wing man on her cravings! mexican and chinese! kaboom... hello bearded bandit. it is really reasonable that sarah's craving will be kind'a awkward to chuck so there is morgan!

still i hope for more stories. but today you healed my broken heart for CHUCK! longlive!
Angus MacNab chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Awwww...twins. There is just something so right about that.

Thanks Thinkling.

Time for something new?
NERDette777 chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Wow. That's one hell of Chuck and Sarah's babies... Loved it. Your efforts are greatly appreciated on this arc. There is nothing quite like it and I'll doubt if there is going to top this one. Just the best future for both Chuck and Sarah. Thanks again once again. Hoping to read more from you sometime.. til then.
Wilf chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
For me this was absolutely perfect in following the series and tying things up in a most satisfying way; so thank you. The show writers couldn't (and wouldn't have wanted to) have done such a good job.
tshdow chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Thanks, that was a very nice chapter.
2old2write chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Such a wonderful wrap up/look to the future. There is no doubt this is what we all hope happened after that final scene at the beach. We've all envisioned something but you have given us dialogue and visions that make it all real.

Thank you so very much. Take that break; enjoy some of the other great stories here. Then, please, come back to us with new and terrific adventures in our favorite universe, with our favorite characters.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Very Charah. Very fluffy, cheerful and heartwarming. I would have preferred more actual story in amongst the cream filling, the boat adventure and especially the bank robbery were by far the best parts of the story, and very well done. The best of this breed, if only because it's longer and more fully developed (e.g., boat adventures and bank robberies) than other stories that are otherwise as good.
Aiden chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Final word? Perfect.

And thank you. You've got a dedicates reader anxiously waiting for your next story right here.
UKWritr chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Amazing epilogue. I loved how you wove the flashbacks and the realtime parts together, and hope you do more stuff in this universe. I'd like to see what happened with Clint ;).
mypockets chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
This was one of the best continuation of Chuck season 5 that I've read. You diffidently faithful to the series and all the characters. Thank you for writing such a great story. I look forward to reading more.
wareagle chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Great Story. Loved every moment of it. Hope that you will write more Chuck stories.
ww1posterfan chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Wow...a simply wonderful ending full of so many possible beginnings. I could list a bazillion (well, maybe not that many :0))brilliant little touches in this story and this epilog, but I'd rather just reread it half a dozen times. You know I am a huge fan of this story and your storytelling. So, once again, thank you for sharing your time and talent. This story and your initial treatise on the ending has definitely been a balm for those of us that were left a little wanting with the finale.
Clems M chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
What a wonderful you for sharing this story with us. It was perfect.
uplink2 chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
Think, what a fantastic closing to what has been one of the most if not the most enjoyable post finale stories posted here. I've loved every chapter and looked forward to each email arriving stating this had been updated. Sure much of it is wish fulfillment but you stayed true to the characters and grew them in completely believable directions. Besides isn't wish fulfillment much of what reading FF is all about?

In this story you gave us the payoff the show hinted at and we all hoped for. Chuck made the life he wanted for Sarah and she got so much more than she ever imagined possible or felt she could ever want or deserve. What is also amazing is that you have given us a path whereby the storyline choice that frankly I wasn't happy at all with ending the series with actually ended up making them stronger. That is talent. Your description of how Quinn actually did repress her memories was quite logical and fit well into the show's mythology.

Personally I don't think we would ever see anything done this well from Fedak and what you gave us here really is a love letter to the fans so I am very thankful you decided to share it with us. Take your time with what you plan to do next but know I'll be waiting here to read whatever you give us in the future. Very well done.
TioPaco chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
I haved loved this story from it's beginning. It has blunted the sting of the finale and was very interesting to read. Thank you. I hope we get to hear from Chuck and Sarah again but now I feel things are in order.
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »