Reviews for Sarah vs Finding Herself
Surfsupbra chapter 12 . 7/10/2022
Very nice story. Thank you for sharing your talents.
Surfsupbra chapter 7 . 7/9/2022
That’s the way it’s done. I love your style of story telling and writing ability. Well done.
Surfsupbra chapter 6 . 7/9/2022
Uh oh! Maybe Chuck was right about the Pirates of the Caribbean. Also hilarious about the name of the yacht. Princess Bride. As you wish…
Surfsupbra chapter 4 . 7/9/2022
His was a really nice chapter. I have to say I love your version of the end of Chuck so much better.
Surfsupbra chapter 3 . 7/9/2022
That was a well written chapter. So emotional, palpable even. Then funny then super sweet. Well done.
mistopher chapter 12 . 4/14/2022
I can't remember who recommended this fic to me. I was looking for fics from Sarah's pov after the memory loss. I really liked this excellent job. I liked that you gave us a glimpse into the future as a family!
Jathan chapter 12 . 3/27/2022
Awesome story! Satisfied me completely after the brutal ambiguity of Chuck vs The Goodbye! Great work!
mocharah chapter 12 . 10/2/2021
Fantastic! Thank you for giving us "Season 6" of Chuck!
AChieftess chapter 6 . 9/10/2021
Of course their honeymoon won't be smooth sailing, so to speak!
I'm enjoying this!
Akmalia chapter 2 . 7/29/2021
New chuck fan here. I know, so late to the party haha. But really it's a good show. I actually dont hate the ending like mostly people did. I mean it's fine I guess. They always mean for each other. Aaand this fanfiction answer my curiosity about their relationship after that ending.

Wow you are such a good writer. I bet you are romantic person in life. Hahaha
"your capacity to forgive" indeed. Sarah is soooo forgiving and always tolerate chuck. That is something that differentiate her with other agents

I always wonder who walked her down the aisle too? Is it confirm its casey?
UnYawn chapter 12 . 6/27/2021
Excellent canon-compliant story of how things could go with Charah and her memory suppression. If only the show had done something like this instead of the ambiguity we received. Great job and look forward to more awesome fics
DetroitNate chapter 12 . 6/23/2021
I've read this a few times and I unfortunately haven't dropped a comment, and for that I'm sorry. This is one of my favorite post series stories. Your characters seem to grow exactly as I imagined they would if we had a season six. Thank you for sharing this with us all, you did a great job!
Kelt45 chapter 12 . 5/7/2021
I'm finding this close to 10 years after it was written, but think it still deserves a nice new review. There was a discussion on the Chuck FF Facebook group about canon stories after S5 that had Chuck's ex-girlfriends in it, and someone posted a link to this story. I'm really glad that happened as I enjoyed this story.

Its a believable take on what might have happened after the S5 Beach scene. I personally choose to believe the magic kiss worked, but this story is a great version of what might happen if the kiss doesn't work. Its got some nice resolution to Charah and a few small fun new adventures. I can easily recommend this to readers in 2021.
Eric chapter 12 . 3/24/2021
I absolutely loved it. You really captured the essence of what it means to be in the orbit of the Chuck and Sarah Universe. No one can resist its pull. It was often said in the show that apart they were great, but together, they are extraordinary. I would certainly have to agree with your statement by Morgan when he said "Heaven help anyone that gets in the way of either Chuck or Sarah protecting or coming to rescue the other." There is literally nothing that either would not do for the other.
Praday chapter 5 . 12/27/2020
So beautiful and well written. Nice work and emotionally it's so strong. I love it. Season 6 should look like this
395 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »