Reviews for Sarah vs Finding Herself
Harakan chapter 3 . 1/10/2020
Wow that was intense but the after the nightmares end of bought forever with exclamation of love and not live her such roller coaster i love it.
Harakan chapter 2 . 1/10/2020
Squeeee? just wonder from who that squik came from :). Its good she forget to ask where is her Porche.
LetsGoRed chapter 12 . 10/12/2019
What a wonderful story. Great warmth throughout with several tender moments that were very touching. If it was just that it would have been great; the bits of adventure that were included were an unexpected and enjoyable plus. It’s interesting to me, who watched Chuck last year (2018), to see this story that was posted shortly after the finale aired. I imagine a lot of fans that were in the funk I found myself in read this and drew comfort from it. Thank you for writing and sharing.
chucksboxers chapter 12 . 8/31/2019
Thank you for this - it's a great "closure" story with some adventure mixed in! I'm new to Chuck and this was really great!
coreypeters009 chapter 12 . 8/8/2019
whoa whoa whoa.i mean watching the show's ending i needed a boy did i get who is a fan of chuck must read story fulfills the dream's of every chuck fan who had the story would tell but unfortunately didn't. would rated 3000 stars if could. hats off to the writer.
coreypeters009 chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
Tpsoftballdad chapter 4 . 8/4/2019
Excellent story so far. Really enjoying it. Thank you!
Patrick67 chapter 12 . 1/21/2019
Having stumbled upon Chuck fairly recently and binge watched all 5 series the last 3 episodes left me emotionally drained. I thought that the acting was fantastic and it packed a real emotional punch but also left me conflicted. Having enjoyed the way that Sarah had developed over the course of the series especially the last 2 it just seemed incomplete to leave it as it ended. This story helps bring closure. I think it captures the essence of the series and takes the story to a good place. It reads like a script for the movie that we all wanted but will probably never get made. I loved this story and really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
It’s 2018 and I’ve finally took the time to watch all 5 seasons of Chuck. Always knew of Chuck but never really gave it a chance. So glad that it’s on Amazon Prime and that I took the time to see it. The finale was brutal and bittersweet. But this piece is so well written and it just put everything into place. Even if you ended this when they ran back to their cars it would’ve been enough. I’d like to think of this as canon until the powers that be says otherwise. Great job.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 9/10/2018
Without a doubt the best fanfiction i have ever red, not only is it factually accurate. But the dialogue between the characters fits in perfectly, its almost as if the shows original writers finished off the story in the direction they were planning, but in the forum of a fanfic. Thank you for the time you spent writing this, it really reflects into the quality of the story!
David Carner chapter 4 . 2/11/2018
Putting the cookies on the bottom shelf is a good thing, because that's all,I can understand. :). Well done!
David Carner chapter 2 . 2/11/2018
You've written a line here that FINALLY makes me feel okay about the finale. Chuck knows what it's like to wake up in a life that's not your own. Thank you. I'm a bawling mess right now, but thank you. I finally feel like I can believe they're okay. Well done.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 12 . 8/14/2017
Fantastic story. Thank you for sharing.
shortpinoyguy chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
Awesome story so far.
j.santacruz98 chapter 12 . 2/23/2017
very heartwarming story and I love the ending
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »