Reviews for Sarah vs Finding Herself
Jbear1974 chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
Thank you Thinkling for a very, very awesome story. From the hundreds of fan fiction I have read I must put this one in my top four. I really enjoyed you telling this story from Sarah's POV. I loved Chuck telling stories to Sarah about her past Carmichael Industries's success was something I wanted to happen. I hope to read this several more times especially when I need cheering up.
charahkids chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
I'm very saddened that it's the end of this story, but it's one of the BEST stories I've read! So wonderful and Charahful! Thank you so much and PLEASE write some more! Looking forward to it! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2015
I just wanted to say thank you. At the end of season 5 I was very disappointed but reading your story has given me a new outlook on the finally. It saved the series for me.
phathead01 chapter 12 . 3/12/2015
Thinkling.
This was the first story I read after shot gunning the CHUCK series a little over a year ago and it it had me in tears for most of it. Since then I've read over 300 CHUCK stories and yours is still at the top of the list.
I know that CHUCK is probably a distant memory for you but you've done such a great work with this story it would be a shame to just leave your credits here at 1. Please come back
Martin Traynor chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
What a fantastic story! And what a blessing. I, like many others, hated the way the series ended. But you have taken what was horrible and open-ended and tied it up nicely with compassion, hope, love and renewal in a way that felt real, honest and true. You have, what I think, is amazing insight and understanding of these characters (more so, I dare say, than those who created them), and you wrote them a love story they deserved. And quite frankly, I think we, the fans, deserved it, too. So thank you, thank you, thank you for doing so well what TPTB did not, could not, and would not do - send our favorite hero couple off together for more adventures with their love intact, their memories restored and their relationship stronger than ever.

Here's hoping you write more stories, as we (as a family) would love to read them.
kanjichibi chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
NICE.
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
GREAT CHAPTER
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
NICE START FOR THE STORY.
SarahWalkerisaGoddess chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
Fitting end to a masterpiece. Twins. This was a remarkable story that has done much to assuage the bitterness left from a poor finale. Thank you so much.
SarahWalkerisaGoddess chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
Great chapter once again. The spy cafe was a little corny perhaps but it was completely in keeping with the show. The technical conversations were well done and believable, well for sci-fi anyway. And some good Charah with Operation Baby B to boot. Great.
SarahWalkerisaGoddess chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
Sweetness. Pure unadulterated sweetness. Plus Casey. Gawd, I love this story.
SarahWalkerisaGoddess chapter 9 . 1/22/2015
From drug runners to bank robbers. And the three "ex's". You put Sarah through the ringer on this one but she came out the other side intact. Awesome.
SarahWalkerisaGoddess chapter 8 . 1/22/2015
A nice simple romantic little chapter. Beautiful.
SarahWalkerisaGoddess chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
Lots going on here. Old friends returning. A cute run in with a little boy and. A few. More memories return. Oh and a takedown of some drug runners. Too much fun.
SarahWalkerisaGoddess chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Good again. No. Great. I cannot overstate how much I enjoy you're writing. And it looks like we'll have a bit of intrigue on the 2nd 1st honeymoon. Perfect a Chuck and Sarah.
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »