Reviews for The Prodigal Son
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wonderful! Especially love the Regulus/Sirius interactions.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was utterly brilliant! Excellent job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Perfect. This is the best Sirius story I've ever read ever. I loved it, loved it, loved it! The endings of each little snapshot of his life added a nice twist of bitter to the story(of course, the story was plenty bitter itself, not that I mind). The balance of brotherhood and friendship between the angst and feuds and hatred was perfect. My favorite was the one centering around Regulus and Sirius(I may have a slight obsession with their relationship and home life). The tattoos are illegal line was a mixture of depressing angsty why are you ruining your life? and supportive I love you please please don't do this to yourself. The supportive tone Sirius takes on was, to me, very special(and I'm probably going overboard with this, it was just a harmless little comment), a voice he uses to protect and support family. His brothers, more specifically. I believe for a time Sirius considered only the Marauders as his brothers, but then that moment made him realize that yes, I do have real, blood related family, and yes, I'm allowed to care. Again, perfect. I loved it, and I love you for writing this and sorry for the impossible to read rant, I just loved this so very, very much, so my thoughts are unorganized, and I'll try to leave a better review next time, yeah? Perfect!

Love from,

Angela
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Heartwrenching, I love this story!
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Brilliant, fluid and fabulous. How talented are you exactly?
deathisthenextgreatadventure chapter 1 . 3/18/2012