Reviews for We Could Be Anywhere
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
boom chicca boom that was good lol well done hun
NobodyButHim chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Good story! I was unsure at first, but I like your plot and character development.
BlueSkies81 chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
I'm anxious to find out the deal with EDWARD. BUT I LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU KEEPING THAT A MYSTERY FOR NOW ;)
Trilby97 chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
What a chp! I love reading about new places and experiences.

Sorry took a while for me to read the update. I like Rose, like i mentioned, i like the light hearted fun Rose, not the bitch face version. Anyway, another thing i liked about this chp was Edward's reaction when he saw Rose. C'mon, the way she is portrayed, she's gorgeous and any guy would look twice at her. Personally i feel it's kinda unrealistic when a guy doesn't realise a hottie, such men don't exist. They can ignore, that's a different thing.

Playful Edward always

my fav! The beach the beach. I'm with him on the thinking aspect. I think, thinking about such issues just makes life complicated and later we crib about the complications. Childhood is simple because you do what you wanna do!

Good chapter and waiting for an update!

Trilby :)
PoorJacobBlack chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
I wouldn't call that talking about things but it's a start. Keep going
EvangelineHale chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
When I got the email notification saying that you'd posted another chapter, I literally dropped everything just so I could sit down and read it! I love it so much!

Keep posting!
allthelittlestars chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Hi! I just wanna say that finally, Bella is seeing the light! lol. Can't wait for more E and B interactions in the future. And where else might their road trip take them? They could go visit the vacuum museum, maybe? Hope you can update soon :)
Trilby97 chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
What timing man! Just the perfect read before going to bed.

Bella, it's not only you who wanna kiss Edward again...yea, me too. Next destination yay! I like stories in which Rosalie isn't a bitch towards Bella, because I feel they can be great friend!

Such guys make me sick! Such guys ruin the whole 'male population', it's...

"So, apparently he hadn't gotten the message."

Guys never do! Bet Edward wished he was a vampire, hehe!

*Fangirl dance* ;). Holy shit, that's like the most embarrassing situation man!

You just can't hide anything from Alice! That's why I so fucking love her. *nods* listen to Alice, she know everything. go with the flow. Edward's your man. I can go on and on...

Another great chapter!

Trilby97.
Trilby97 chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Such a funny start to the chapter. typical, yet very suitable. Edward has to be the perfect hitchhiker. I think he's climbing my favorite "ward" rank. I'm in love with him!

The best part in your story is the consistency of the characters! I mean, while reading I was like, that's so Bella or that's Edward. getting all hyped up because things don't go according to plan. Bella and Alice would have eaten each others heads off by now!

Exploring new places is the fun part in a journey! I loved how Edward said, "Yes I can."

*Fangirl scream*

Can't wait to read what's next!
BurchGirl chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Tons of potential here! Hope you're going to keep goIng and update soon. :)
Trilby97 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
I'm in LOVE with this story! Dayum, Bella and Alice so sound like me and my friend. I'm sure she would have suggested something like this. Interesting concept. I just always love it when Edward is introduced, Team Edward all the way!

Can't wait for updates!
EvangelineHale chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I'm LOVING this story, please please continue writing it!

I wanna know more are that muscular backpacker! ;)

x
MidnightTrain chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oooh yay so happy to see this posted! I like it a lot already. And I can totally sympathize with Bella - sometimes you just need to get lost to find yourself haha ;)
Snavessej chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Hehe so rebel. Cant wait to see where this goes. Keep writing!
MandaPanda33 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I cannot wait to see where this goes!

Hitchiker Edward...hmm:)