Reviews for Staying Alive
basscymru chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
There is NO WAY you're stopping there, mate! This is cool! But, seeing as how you've not updated for FOUR MONTHS, will you give me the rights? This is cool, and, unfortunately, I find it impossible to read a story without wanting to tweak it, so if you would be so kind as to PM me, it would be much appreciated.
Chocoegg333 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Pleeeeaaaaaasssseeee update soon I really love this story and their relationship ! Once I started reading I couldn't stop :)
Sonny13 chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
OhMyGoodness this is simply amazing! So fantastic, I adore them together. I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
StephanoDAgreat chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
oof how sweet...
chocolatecake1 chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
I'm writing a story with a plot a little bit similar to yours and now I am glad, that I found your story. I think, this is a very interesting plot and so I'm happy to read how others put it.

However, please update soon! :•)
Sally chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
This is really good! Seriously one of the best Jumper fics I've read. They're relationship is cute! I'm excited for the next chapter. Please update soon! :)
PushUpDasies chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
aww, I like this story :) continue please!
UltraBlue chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Amazing chapter! Loved everything about it 3
Bay2929 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
OMG! I'm in Love! Please update Soon! I want to know what happens.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
OMG That was amazing! Your work is wonderful! You should totally publish a story of your own! Thank you so much for giving me a chance to read this. Keep writing!
UltraBlue chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Awesome start! I really hope you plan on continuing this. You have a great plot and the character seems pretty interesting so far.
NeRd chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
It's a nice plot, and nicely written, but the timeline and where she is from is a bit all over the place, obviously Griffin is from England, And if they grew up together then she would be too, But you have her coming off as american, and she moved too England later on in life after she'd met Griffin? it doesn't make a lot of sense, and you finish high school at 16 in England.