Reviews for Hopeful Life
mamabot chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
To Blackwind: guest,

As kind as your support is, unfortunately, my creative skills don't work that way. As it is, the sequel I have half started does not even measure up to my own approval. My brain must really latch onto a vision and a solid idea before I am comfortable with releasing it. But that was very kind of you to think of me. If something comes to mind, I will let you know.

Thank you for taking the time to drop me a note.
Blackwind chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
I loved that story!Can you make a sequl about Beth?(my name's Bethany) ;)
Kyprioth chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
So mushy.

And AWESOME!
I liked how you had more than just fluff and the substance wasn't over the top or forced. Also being a person who does not appreciate love triangles I appreciated the lack of that which so often appears in stories now a-days. Thank you for a wonderful fanfiction!
-Kip
(The warm fuzzy feeling will last for a while ;) thnx)
sapphireangel1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I loved this!
chyron girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I enjoyed your story, and I hope you do continue it. I thought you had a good grasp of Alec's character. My only suggestion would be to have someone proofread for typos etc. Look forward to seeing more from you.
Elfwine chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Wow where did this come from! I'm so happy you posted this. I have not read it yet but I can't wait. This category needed more stories. Thanks for posting this, I have waited so long for more black stallion stores.