Reviews for All That's Known
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This was amazing! I loved it! It was so sweet and adorable! Excellent work and keep it up :)
With love,
lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666
juliarachel18 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I love what you did! omg I had forgotten all about jeremiah. THis is really cool
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Loved this idea!
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I don't think you'll ever understand how much I love this, even just the thought of someone doing this. I love when people take one-off characters and expand on them, and that you took what was never more than just a blip in their relationship and spun it from Jeremiah's point of view just makes me extremely happy.
SN359 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I liked reading from Jeremiah's perspective, it was interesting. And with his backstory I really do hope there's a happy ending for him :)
Bellatokio chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
So cute!

I Loved it!
ntomk chapter 1 . 8/24/2012

Seriously, though - Why have I never seen a Klaine proposalfic that takes place at the Lima Bean until now?

Also, my new favourite word is clusterfuck.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Hummel-Anderson chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Dawh this was cute im glad jeremiah got a happy ending too!
LBQIO chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
thelilacfield chapter 1 . 4/15/2012

That's honestly the only thing I can think. This was true perfection.

whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 4/12/2012

You made me like Jeremiah. You achieved the impossible. I take my hat off to you.

This, just...guh. Perfect. Beautiful. Well-written, adorable...just everything I could possibly want from a Klaine fic. Thank you.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I really loved this. Everyone gets their happily ever after! Even Jeremiah and unnamed boyfriend! Yay! Very cute, very insanely cute.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Awwwwwwww! I really actually like Jeremiah now. :D This was absolutely adorable!
sandymg chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Have to say the start of this story that paralleled Silly Love Songs was sheer perfection. It's absolute canon in my mind.