Reviews for Running Away
Irbise chapter 32 . 10/6/2014
Hey, this was great hot story, loved them all, and it was quite heartbreaking at the end with Genesis and Angeal. Good job :)
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 32 . 9/1/2014
Wow. Holy cow. This was the best story ever. Really. And I love that I now know what went on, to an extent, in FFVII. But what I was confused on is that after Airis(sp? XD) using holy and that explosion, Cloud was really in a coma? And after everything ended he was in an Asylum? I don't think that was real since it's fanfiction but it would explain the trauma Cloud had to get over in order to jump back lol. :3 but I loved this and everything in it. It was a very beautiful story and amazing. :3

Keep up the good work! :3
Spring chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I love your writing style!
Bonecrestdragon chapter 32 . 6/11/2014
I hate you and love you all at the same time. This was an amazing story from beginning to end, and I'm glad I took the time (and killed a part of my feels) to read it. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece.
oONightmareOo chapter 32 . 5/9/2014
Wow... I've never been on this unstable an emotional roller coaster before and I've read quite a few stories... At the beginning, i was kinda upset at the way the characters were portrayed... Towards the end of chapter ten, i finally realized that it made sense... Towards the middle i would fangirl for Seph and Gen, sometimes for Cloud... In the later chapters, i was caught between "awe, that's so adorable", "this is depressing", and "just why?"... I was in the middle of first hour and i was so close to bawling my eyes out at Ang and Gen... But this story is absolutely perfect, i thank thee for bringing such a creation into this world...

There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the goddess
MikoEpos chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
OMG! The end of the chapter, I was like ROFL! IT was awesome!3
Guest chapter 32 . 2/1/2014
please put another chapter up... it would be interesting to see the others reaction to sephiroth... one of my favourite stories, it's been a pleasure reading it :D
owmyfangirlheart chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
holy crap. This story, it broke my heart. It was so beautiful at the end. I thought it was gonna have a sad ending but Im so happy that those two got back together. It made me laugh, it made me cry and I just love this story. Great job!
SeventhStrife chapter 32 . 8/20/2013
I don't know if I want to thank you or punch you in the face.

Seriously.

On the one hand, you gifted the world with this breathtaking story. And, even though I own Advent Children, I had never even heard of Complete, and I watched it the second you mentioned it and refused to finish your story until I did.

So there's that.

On the other, YOU MADE ME CRY LIKE A LITTLE B*TCH. Seriously, I thought I was reading an awesome story about good, well-thought out characters and their sexcapades. And then out of nowhere EVERYTHING GOT REAL AND I WAS NOT AND STILL AM NOT READY.

I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET OFF WRITING A STORY THIS F*CKING SOLID BUT YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE BECAUSE I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS AND I AM ON AMAZON RIGHT NOW ADDING COMPLETE TO MY WISHLIST AND COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS UNTIL I GET PAID SO I CAN GET IT AND CRY LIKE A F*CKING LITTLE B*ITCH ALL OVER AGAIN.

I don't know if you're still writing, but this story is hands down the best contribution to the Final Fantasy VII archive, and I hope you continue to honor us with your talent.

Eternally grateful,

EE
ChiTsuki Takai chapter 32 . 7/2/2013
OH. MY. GOD. This story... Made me laugh and cry and scream and I think it is hands-down the moth amazing thing I have ever read in my life! No story has ever elicited such emotion from me. You are amazing and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing it and sharing it! You are amazing!
7thcircleofhell chapter 32 . 5/29/2013
OMG fucking awesome! I cried for genesis and angeal, and at the end for cloud and sephiroth before sepheroth remembered, I love this fic so much! I would love to see what they finally decided on doing tho, but then I can never get enough of them!
CandyassGoth chapter 32 . 5/17/2013
WOw..just...wow. I am a complete beginning in this fandom. A friend of mine suggested this story to me as a first fic and it couldn't have been more perfect. You write extremely well and it was a pleasure to read every word! I loved your helpful A/Ns, I learnt a lot about this universe, you were very helpful!

I love my yaoi and this fic just blew my mind, UTTERLY. The multiple shippings and overdose of sex and sexual tension had me desperate for more. THIS is what I look for when reading fanfics, and my friend knows me too well for showing me this. You deserve awards for this!

Your delicious descriptions are burned into my brain forever and they are glorious, thank you. The story had so many elements, it was fantastic. Lovely humour, action, smut, angst- you did it all so well. I love this story, its taught me a lot about the fandom and I'm happy it was my first fic for this fandom.

I'm sorry I couldn't review more and on other chapters, but RL is terribly busy and I snuck this in at work for the last week on my phone. And usually I dread having more on my plate, but this was an absolute pleasure. Obviously LOL.

So, I loved every second of it. Faved, and shall be probably be reread. Great work dear!
Emriel chapter 32 . 4/29/2013
kya so awesome
0Through1the1Glass0 chapter 32 . 4/25/2013
-takes a breath for a moment to collect her thoughts-

Wow. Just wow. Lets see, where to start! _

First off - I loved how it ended - I really do. It wasn't rushed, it wasn't prolonged either. It was a dramatic as well as a pleasant ending to Advent Children as well as with Angeal and Genisis. I'm sure I would have probably loved this a LOT more than the actual end(ings)... But I digress XDD

The way it was written with the overwhelming drama in some places as well as the need to go 'awww!' in some cases. Some of the peek points in the story -to me- ((and my youtube's IRONIC choice in music at the point, Blake Lewis's 'Your Touch' to chapter 17, and Zedd's Clarity (ft Foxes) to chapter 32)) were so amazing that it took my breath away. I don't think I could go on anymore about that without sounding too much like a gushing moron XDD

Angeal and Genesis... oh my GOD. I teared up SO hard. I was going ' Q A Q -chewing on a pen to stifle the sobs since people are asleep in the house!- ' and it was... beyond beautiful. I just couldn't believe how mind blowing-ly beautiful it was. I was so in love with how the relationship progressed and how it ended up being. I found it sort of bittersweet... but at the same time, it was wonderful.

Then we go to Cloud and Sephiroth. Oh my LORDS. The way Cloud was just... so eager to die, the way he was acting and thinking - it made SO much sense to how he did so in Advent that it flowed so flawlessly. And Seph - I couldn't believe that it ended with the display of love and need; I honestly thought Seph was going to kill Cloud. I did!

But it turns out I was wrong and I was NEVER happier to be wrong!

"Baby. With that one word, Cloud knew – really knew – that Sephiroth was truly back."

That LINE. I had the feels creeping up when Cloud pleaded to be awake for Sephiroth to kill him - but that line in particular made me squeal happily, unable to hold it back ANY MORE. XD

I'm torn between going asking if there's plans for a sequel and being utterly satisfied with this as an END ending. I'm just still in awe. It took me -literally- two, at most three days to read this because I was THAT addicted XDD

-claps- I loved this, it was bound for the favorites early on XD
IA1979 chapter 32 . 3/24/2013
I enjoyed this story, great writing! Thanks for writing, posting and completing it ;D