Reviews for Last Chance Taken
Lovergyul chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I love your stories! Always emotionally deep, yet inspirational.
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was fantastic. I really like the way you portrayed Matt. I can see Shannon quietly enabling him. I would love to see more of this story/universe. Hunter reminding Matt that it's a collar, not a choke chain was perfect. Matt has the right to walk away, and Hunter can help but he can't make choice for him. Thank you.
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Great story. I enjoyed it.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh, our boys. I can't stop crying Lava. Hunter knows without knowing what Matt needs, and the shock treatment, of Matt watching someone he loves doing things that he knows can take him away was just enough to put that worm hole in his mind and show him in an out of body experience what Hunter was seeing.

Beautiful and tragic, but under it all is the steady thrum of that they have that no matter what happens, how bad it looks if they work together and rely on one another they can get back to where they were before stronger than ever.

Someone over here is crying his eyes out, curled up in a ball and thankful that while his rl counterpart may not be in control of himself, he is able to stay the course. Other than a few errant nightmares and bad daydreams he's more stable than he could've been.

An excellent fic my dear, wrung all the right heart strings and makes Matty remember why he fell for Hunter in the first place.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Debwood-1999 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow! That wasn't what I'd expected but boy that blew me away. It was raw and emotional, and it home for me. I've been in recovery for over six months and it hasn't been a picnic, so I have an idea of what Matt's gone thru, even he doesn't say anything publically. Great job:)

BTW thanks for the compliment.
xAracnaex chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh damn this was amazing! I adored it! I've seen this pairing a few times, but I really loved your storyline, thanks for posting it