Reviews for The Elements
looooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvve it keeeep going
embermoonlight chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Continue soon please?
Chi-Chiwawa chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Loved this! Poor Aqualad! All I wish is that Natalie and Aqualad grow a huge friendship that'll make Wally jealous, but I don't think that was one of the episodes... Grr.
fayowin2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Interesting story! I can see the Spitfire thing going on with making her quite a bit like Artemis! I'd love to see a little more of this whit a bit more of Natalie's powers and personality! :D Keep up the writing!

-Kay (by the way, this is CupidsSweetheart from DA. Hope y ou don't mind I followed you here to read your story! ; )
M.Turnerz chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Oh, geez, I haven't seen this episode in FOREVER. Seriously, this one was epic. I like this story, but I would like to see a little more of Nat's powers and abilities.

But all in all, it's pretty good!
Galahad Dragonbeam chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Well, I thought this chapter was pretty good, and I really should try and watch the show so I know what's going on, but I have no time to, sadly. Poor Natalie. Goddamned dress codes. They're such a pain. Robin is very strange at the beginning of this. I enjoy the increase in action as the chapter moves forward; you are very good at the "show, not tell" concept. Sorry, I can't say too much, not enough time. Just know I'm trying as much as I can to review.

Bliss
angel2u chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I love that, we're going to laugh about this some day.
Chi-Chiwawa chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Nice chapter! Still have no idea what this show is, but I like it!
angel2u chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Poor Nat having to deal with Wally's idiocracy
Chi-Chiwawa chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Still like this! Wally really irritates me!
Galahad Dragonbeam chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Okay...this is interesting. But I'm enjoying it, even though I barely know what Young Justice is. Though I believe I can get a sense of the show through your story. So far, with the way your OC/Main Character has been acting, I find her intriguing. She's more like the type of character you'd see on the sidelines in the story, and to hear a POV from somebody like that is refreshing. Decent work.

-inevitablePain
Galahad Dragonbeam chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Well, it certainly wasn't terrible (despite I have no idea what is going on for most of this.) However, I did notice some punctuation errors, such as the use of semi-colons where there should be colons, and commas where there should be semi-colons. Also, there was some slightly offput grammar, but overall, your writing has much improved since the first work I read by you. Nice job, and I know at least a few people are reading since you have three reviews, so I may as well add in update soon, (though it is so fanfiction-reviewer-cliche.)

-inevitablePain
Chi-Chiwawa chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I like this story. I HATE YOU KID! Update soon, this seems interesting. I know nothing about this show, but still!
angel2u chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
She cool. Is she going to his spitfire now?
MissSecret chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Ugh... She's just so...annoying.