Reviews for New Girl on the Block
Make more please I really like please make 20, 21
guess who chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
Update! UR letting ur fans down man! June 27th?! Just 2 let u know this isn't a flame ;). But still update!*!
Sonia11 chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
STUPID SALLY SHE SHOULD GO TO HELL SHE IS A BITCH AND SONIC NEXT TIME RUN AFTER HER AND SAY SALLY ITS OVER EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS ARE DIFFERENT AGES. YOU CAN MAKE HER FEEL BETTER OK SONIC THE HEDGEHOG...SORRY IM MEAN RUN AFTER AMY LOL SONIC AND AMY SITTING IN A TREE K...I...S...S...I...N...G FIRST COMES LOVE THEN COMES MARRIAGE THEN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CRIB LOL TTYL
Jonathan Thomas Crist chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Zero The Hedgehog is a motherfucker for life
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
My birthday is on January 6th! :D!
Sayiri the Fox chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
nice :)
JackOfBlades394 chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
Hmmmm interesting. Things really are starting to boil. Keep up the good work!
ABSOselfRBED chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
why can't knuckles tell rouge about the eggman incident still? :( it seems like that might make things easier...
JackOfBlades394 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Besides the getting Sally's animal species wrong, I have always liked the way this story has progressed. I hope to see you continue.
gctexas chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
Continue the story its turning out real well
JackOfBlades394 chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Well that was a shocker! Who would have known that Scourge had the makings of a parent in him?
ShadowsAngel1 chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Cool, great story.
JackOfBlades394 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
To say I respect Harold (Amy's Dad) would be an understatement. He did the right thing a father should do in his kind of situation. I liked this chapter better than the last. Keep up the good writing!
JackOfBlades394 chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
I like the Dad though for some reason he reminds me of Spirit for "Soul Eater". Great story so far. Keep it up!
I had to stop chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Sex... Really? I loved this story but, theb you did that... WHY CANT I READ A GOOD STORY WITHOUT STOPING BECAUSE OF SEX? And of corse with shads and ria too! My favorite couple! Ugh! I mean really. It was a good story and all but that just killed it and me. Now i cant get images outta my head!