Reviews for A Winter's Tale
Why didn't he fight back with Jaime with his own sister? Doesn't he know?
Avery Jane chapter 28 . 12/13/2013
Whoa. I literally stayed up until 6:30 reading this. I'm not going to be able to read the remaining novels/watch any more of the series without wanting all this to occur...

I've always had a soft spot for Jaime Lannister, so I will admit I cried when he killed himself.

I'd never imagined Jon with anyone except Ygritte, least of all Sansa, but by the third chapter (after I remembered that he was most likely a Targaryen), I was totally and completely won over.

I'm also not sure if Daenerys would have given up so easily, but you made it work.

Obviously, I do wish the ending was tied up in a nice neat little bow, and Arya, Bran, Rickon, Osha, and Hodor made it back to their home, but again, I was just kind of thrilled Jon and Sansa were together again.

Well done. I don't know what you were studying when you were writing this, but if you haven't gotten a PhD in English, I'm not quite sure how you could be more talented at anything than writing fiction.

Thanks for a great story; it was perfect.
selahbela chapter 28 . 8/25/2013
I cried. I'm very shocked because I just lost myself so deeply in this story! Thank you for writing this.
selahbela chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
WOW! I am just amazed at how drawn in I am by this story. I love the tension. Excellent chapter. Having previously considered myself a hardcore sansan, and then opening up to the idea of Sansa and Jaime from LadyLannister's "The Eyes See True", I suppose its boy entirely out of the realm of possibility that I would falling love with his fic. Truly magnificent job so far! I'm si excited to keep reading!
sansatyler chapter 28 . 8/20/2013
this is by far one of my favorite fics I've ever read, bless your soul
Elizabeth5 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
My *ahem* third time reading this story. I am in love with the way you write them. Everything about this is just so perfect. Including the ever conflicted and lovely Jaime. I'd write more, but I'm desperate to get on to the next chapter.
Njtleia chapter 28 . 8/8/2013
I am so sad it is over! Been following this since the beginning! You are so talented at writing... Everything must end, I'm sorry to see this one end... Great job!
ratherbereading125 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
I really don't like Jon/Sansa. First, because they grew up as brother and sister, and it's weird. Second, even if you do believe he's not Ned and ?'s son, but Rhaegar and Lyanna's, it's still weird because they're cousin's. The only times I can not cringe at incest, is Jaime/Cersei because they're canon and I'm desensitized, and Targaryen/Targaryen because they're already inbred beyond belief anyway
Himuradono chapter 28 . 7/29/2013
It was an epic journey. Thanks for writing it. You have a way with words and portraying emotions to make them a real thing on the screen of a computer.

I hope you will try your hand at professional writing.
WellITriedSoManyOptions chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
I am sad to see it finished. Though it really is a work of art and beautifully crafted.

Look forward to reading your future work.

Thanks!
CloudyDream chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
It was more than worth it. I'm actually sad this fic is over, like really sad, not so much because I'll miss the plot (bring on the one-shots!) but mainly because all it represent to me. This story is, believe me, the first real ASOIAF fic I have ever read, about a year and a half ago now, back when it had only a couple of chapter, and I immediately fell in love with it. I didn't turn me in a J/S shipper because I already was, but it was by far the only really good story I could find with this ship in, and I believe, probably single-handedly responsible in turning half the fandom into jon/sansa shippers and it's basically the main reason for all these delicious fics that are around today. So, thank you. With this goes a small piece of my avid-FF-reader heart :)

PS: Also, you're a troll. Maybe you didn't do it on purpose, but when I read that AN 'I'm sorry I killed off a character you liked' I was like, 'What, she's apologizing NOW for killing jaime? I'd have needed that months ago'. I did a complete re read last week and it genuinely made me sad, despite already knowing what happened.
So, yeah, I read the note, noticed it, and went on to read the chapter.
And then you killed Ghost. And Asha.
And I was like 'Oooh, so *this* is what she meant.
Just thought I'd share it :)
Eka1 chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
Amazing! Thanks for this beautiful final chapter.
Empty Pen09 chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
Great story DOC I enjoyed it and thanks for sharing.
Ms. Gentry chapter 27 . 7/18/2013
When I finished watching the series, sansa was one of my least favorite characters. I never thought ill of her because I found myself empathizing a lot with her character and yet I did not give her much notice. Now after reading your fic however I cannot help but feel very glad and thankful towards you for allowing me to read something as wonderful as this. THIS is the sansa we should've had the chance to see in the series. THIS is how canon should've went. For sansa and for jon. From a naive young girl into a proper strong and resilient queen. Thank you for writing so magnificently. My feelings move along with your characters. I can only hope to read more fanfictions of sansa and jon like again, thank you. I shall await most eagerly for future fics and updates from you.
SiouxFan chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
Penultimate chapter? Crap. There are wa-ay too many loose ends to be tied up in one more chapter! ;)

Sansa is a bit more forgiving than I...I think i would've grilled him a bit longer on why the heck it took him so long to decide to come to KL.

Thanks for the chapter.