Reviews for A Winter's Tale
David chapter 28 . 5/12
I was encapsulated. GREAT job!
Vwchick chapter 28 . 5/11
Beautiful story! I do the the Jon/Sansa pairing. Your writing is amazing and this is most definitely going on to my fav list! Thank you for posting and sharing with everyone. I'm off to check your profile to see what else you have written about the land of Westeros. Thank you!
What can I say? A beautiful ending to an amazing story. Although I'm all for fluffy happy endings this felt very realistic and I like the idea of Sansa and Jon re-connecting and being stronger then ever before.
Really love the Gendry cameo and what he ends up meaning for Sansa. Equally excited and sad that this is almost over
I really love how you're building Sansa and Sam's relationship, it's a good mix of their own interests/both loving Jon. Also liked how you wrote/created Sansa's reaction to not being pregnant.
Really excited to see Sansa be the amazing queen I know she is but also so so sad she and Jon are apart. You and my emotions are such a bittersweet combo
Loved everything in this chapter, from the Sand Snake solidarity with their princess, to Tyrion finally getting a happy ending, to JonXSansa's little stagey/sex combo
I've read this before but I can't remember what happens! It's all so wonderful but I need to know what happens next
Sansa is such a good queen. I love how the reader gets to see her actions contrasted with Danny's. Also really liked how you wrote Jon and Danny's one on one scene together
Suspenseful, wonderful, need more desperately
Nice beautiful moment for these two before the dragon fire hits the fan. Must read more!
Tyrion's quip about Jaime and his sisters is just too much. The tension for this meeting was written so thickly I could physically feel it, bravo.
Gah I can barely handle those two holding hands let alone having the wedding night of all wedding nights. I know you're plots are amazing but any chance you can just write smut foe these too?
Yeah, Queen Sansa does sound pretty perfect. Props for being able to create a beautiful wedding scene even in the middle of a terrified city. Sansa working the room and her conversation with Asha were great too!
Such a beautiful start to what you've so masterfully been building. I can't get over how perfect those two are together.