Reviews for A Winter's Tale
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 1 . 1/21
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 24 . 12/24/2016
please write longer lemons.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/19/2016
This was amazing! I loved it!
nerdylittlesecret chapter 28 . 10/15/2016
THIS WAS INCREDIBLE.
So unbelievably epic, tragic, heartwarming.
You are astonishingly talented.
I only wish you didn't stop there.
I'm yearning to see them rebuild their kingdom.
whyman chapter 19 . 10/4/2016
I disliked your Jon to Sansa interactions (as always) but your Jon to Daenaerys interactions left me wanting so much more.
whyman chapter 15 . 10/4/2016
What the hell. I know you're writing a romance, but even romance stories can be written without angst.
casema chapter 28 . 7/23/2016
I had to read this again. it is one of my favorite JonSa fics out there! Yours was written 4 years ago but thanks to season 6, there are now more JonSa fics...well written ones too. I hope these two are endgame in the series. They're the only pairing that makes sense.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/22/2016
Loved it better happen in the show tho
Lunabeegood chapter 28 . 7/17/2016
love it. thank you
Guest chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
I started yesterday & have only read 8 chapters right now & I'm wondering wether D&D had read this fic or what..? 'The token', the 'Thank You Sansa' the tender kiss & hugs, it's like I'm watching season 6 all over again, I haven't read the books though, I'm a show casual & as much as the thought of Jon/Sansa making out gross me out, this fic is getting JONSA grow on me, it's insanely good lolz!
naczekm chapter 28 . 7/9/2016
Such a good story! I had to read it all in a day. I couldn't stop! I hope you write more of this pairing! Loved it!
G. Namo chapter 28 . 6/20/2016
Absolutely loved it. Jon and Sansa have been a beloved pair of mine for some years now! It would be wonderful if that honestly did happen, lately the show's been giving me some hopes, but I won't have many expectations until I read the next book tho. I know that his [George's] first plans were to make Arya fall in love with Jon, but he gave it up, and I think it's too cliched for him and Dany to end up together. But then again, we can never really expect a happy ending for anybody hahahaha. Anyhow, amazing and well written, I loved every second of it ;)
casema chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
I wish this was the self-assured Jon we have in season 6. Ever since his resurrection, he has not been himself. I don't think he is over being returned from the dead. it's almost as if he's just waiting to die again. I've read your story before. it is epic. it's the one that has me rooting for Jon and Sansa.
Bia chapter 28 . 5/27/2016
I really liked! Good job!

Grettings from Brazil
casema chapter 28 . 5/15/2016
If GoT confirmsome RLJ, this pairing makes absolute sense. Sorly Sandor.