Reviews for Suffer the Children
Marcus Rowland chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Excellent story, really shows the characters well. Not 100% sure that much type O blood would be good for a type AB recipient - there are still a few problems with compatibility even that way round - but with Wolverine's healing factor it's probably not a problem.
Elthial chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
I remembered this story from... before 2005 and came to to delibrately search it out.

I commend you, thats a sign of a good author when a reader remembers a story he read several years ago and seeks to hunt down your story.

Well done.
zombiecat138 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
i loved it! you did a great job on their relationship. you're such a great writer! i was impressed with the scene where Logan learns about Jubilee's history. I hope to see more from you.
anniegirl chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
I really liked the ending. You tied everything up nicely. How sweet of the big, bad 'Wolvie' to give her another yellow jacket!

And, while the King James Version says "Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven." The same verse in the New International Version says "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them..." Just hoping you know that Jesus wasn't meaning 'put up with' in that verse. :-)
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I love it, especially the moment at the end.
CaptMacKenzie chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This is SUCH a sweet story! I'm sorry I didn't find it earlier. You must be a comics fan, with the Wolvie/Jubes stuff. I'm going to check out your other stories, now, if you have any!
Mikita chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
Wonderful story! More please...pretty please?
B Oots chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
I really enjoyed the story. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
I'd say poor Jubilee, but by the end it's Logan who really needs my sympathy. Absolutely wonderful story. I enjoyed that so much. I thought of the Logan cure, and wondered if he would too. Great stuff. Sigh.
ThePrincess04 chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Very good, i loved the ending
aurora borealis1 chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
Lovely story. Heh. Loved the ending. Poor Logan! _

I really liked the solution to how to cure Jubilee's infection. Very original, and logical too!

I really liked how you wrote the characters. Perfect.

Great story!
Dema Davis chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
I really liked this I hope that your going to do a sequel or a set continuing on for hear this was a really gerat story.
Wallace chapter 2 . 2/10/2003
You know, normally I try to say something constructive when I review.

Unfortunately, this story is about as close to perfect as they get. A sequel would be nice, but it's a complete tale in itself. So I just thought I'd tell you I loved it.
Mandalyn chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
Oh loved it loved it sooo much Good job
Moonbeam chapter 2 . 11/13/2002
I'm on a binge, reading all your stuff in one day. So far, everything is pretty darn good too! You've got a real grasp of the characters, and a talent for writing to boot. Still, certain lines do stand out. Like "Jubilee snapped him a salute with a middle finger emphasis. Logan was torn between growling at her and wondering what Cyke's reaction would be to the same salute." and "All three had tried to talk Logan into holding their packages while they did some more shopping, but he adamantly drew the line at holding pink bags in public. Even Jubilee's assurances that he had enough macho to overcome the henpecked image was not sufficient to convince him, which left him standing aloof and alone." pretty much quarantee a good story. Impressive!