Reviews for A Field of Cloves
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Awww cato and clove r so good together
FangFeather chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
just to say wonderful story, i love it! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEE UPDATE! And without trying to sound -for want of a better word- stupid, will someone explain the bleach significance, i don't understand why they sent it to Clove and Cato?
Franzy VK logged chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Okay, not funny. I really need you to update this. It's been four months. Go! PLEASE!
Diana chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Cant wait for the nxt chapter!
Abeeha Malik chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
The story is mind-blowing, it's very well described its also interesting and eventful
plus it makes the reader begging for more!
Keep up the Great Work!
Bluebell chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Great story!:) Are Cato and Clove going to survive? I hope they do!:)
paige.jones.587 chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Update! Please!
IDKMANx chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
MORE PLEASE! I LOVE THIS! :D
paige.jones.587 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
No. He doesn't like you, you stupid ho! He hates your freaking guts to be exact! Gosh I hate Glimmer so freaking much!
cudly59 chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
This is a really good story. Just noting, Glimmer got a 9 for her training score. Have Followed and Faved. Please update soon.
;)
TeamRue4Eva.
cottongirl chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
I loved it! Great story and development of characters, there is a few spelling errors though. Other than that, awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
please this story is addictive i need more
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A WEEK :OO
Please. Do me a favor.
Update :)))))))
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2012
Are there any more chapters after this? If so, I'm excited to read them! This is actually one of my favourite fanfics EVER. Keep up the good work _
Clove 3 Cato
anon chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS. It's my favorite story! I sw it was updated and I think my breathing may have stopped for a minute.

Great chapter - even if it was just a filler.

Update soon please! (: