Reviews for Birds With Broken Wings
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
good story! i hope you update soon! the only thing is i completely did not understand every time you used 'shadow'. 'she reached out with the shadow of her arm' 'grabbing the shadow of his wing' what?
flying mirror chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Please, finish this! I need a happy ending for this story. Please! *sobs*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Ohmahgerd pls update woman *-* this is really good!
Padfootandfriends chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
This is both the best and worse thing I've read.
As i both love and hate Castiel!whump.
10/10
Valice chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
YOU CAN'T ABANDON THIS, PLEASE!
Erin chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
What. Why have you not finished this?! *hires Misha and Jared to give you the biggest saddest puppy eyes ever* Please finish it?
frankkylou chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I keep rereading this story over and over. It is absolutely AMAZING. I really hope that maybe someday you'll continue it. :)
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I love this so far, but im afraid this, i dont want to say abandondrd for its such a harsh word, but close to the same. I do hope you continue!:3
Hayley chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
...and you just left it like this. I feel betrayed.

If you have even the slightest urge to finish this off, you should grab onto it and push out another chapter - I was just dying for all the comfort after the torture, then you cruelly denied me.

Especially loved your characterisations, nice work and hope you are still writing for us addicts :)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
oh no! poor cas! and oh, dean, someone help! please write more, you can't leave them like this!
kettleoat chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Please say you're going to continue this! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
MORE MORE MORE MROE MROE MROE THIS is amazingly written and i love it it is my favourite fanfiction ever more!
kyleenason chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
You must continue. Very good!
Me chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
OMG MORE MORE MORE
A random citizen chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MORE MORE MORE MORE THIS IS. SO AMAZING MAKE CAS SCREAM MORE IM SO TWISTED. I LOVE THIS PLEEEEEEEASE MAKE MORE