Reviews for Birds With Broken Wings
Valice chapter 1 . 3/3
YOU CAN'T ABANDON THIS, PLEASE!
Erin chapter 1 . 1/30
What. Why have you not finished this?! *hires Misha and Jared to give you the biggest saddest puppy eyes ever* Please finish it?
frankkylou chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I keep rereading this story over and over. It is absolutely AMAZING. I really hope that maybe someday you'll continue it. :)
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I love this so far, but im afraid this, i dont want to say abandondrd for its such a harsh word, but close to the same. I do hope you continue!:3
Hayley chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
...and you just left it like this. I feel betrayed.

If you have even the slightest urge to finish this off, you should grab onto it and push out another chapter - I was just dying for all the comfort after the torture, then you cruelly denied me.

Especially loved your characterisations, nice work and hope you are still writing for us addicts :)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
oh no! poor cas! and oh, dean, someone help! please write more, you can't leave them like this!
kettleoat chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Please say you're going to continue this! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
MORE MORE MORE MROE MROE MROE THIS is amazingly written and i love it it is my favourite fanfiction ever more!
kyleenason chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
You must continue. Very good!
Me chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
OMG MORE MORE MORE
A random citizen chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MORE MORE MORE MORE THIS IS. SO AMAZING MAKE CAS SCREAM MORE IM SO TWISTED. I LOVE THIS PLEEEEEEEASE MAKE MORE
onwardnary chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Omgod, this is amazing. I love the fact that Angel wings only seem to appear to human eyes as shadows and LOVE LOVE LOVE that you kept that motif here! It made it so much more disturbingly fascinating in my mind's eye to read.

That being said, I hope for another chapter on this. Just one? It feels complete where it is, for the purpose of what you were writing, but I want to see how Dean and Cas get out of this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
NNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUU

WritemorewritemoreWritemorewritemoreWritemorewrite more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Holy crap this is amazing like you don't even know this wow like wow
frostedgoddess chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Update and you can have my first born child