Reviews for Birds With Broken Wings
PsychopathicNarwhal chapter 1 . 3/15
Please say you're going to continue this! I loved it!
MORE MORE MORE MROE MROE MROE THIS is amazingly written and i love it it is my favourite fanfiction ever more!
kyleenason chapter 1 . 3/2
You must continue. Very good!
Me chapter 1 . 1/13
OMG MORE MORE MORE
A random citizen chapter 1 . 1/10
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MORE MORE MORE MORE THIS IS. SO AMAZING MAKE CAS SCREAM MORE IM SO TWISTED. I LOVE THIS PLEEEEEEEASE MAKE MORE
onwardnary chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Omgod, this is amazing. I love the fact that Angel wings only seem to appear to human eyes as shadows and LOVE LOVE LOVE that you kept that motif here! It made it so much more disturbingly fascinating in my mind's eye to read.

That being said, I hope for another chapter on this. Just one? It feels complete where it is, for the purpose of what you were writing, but I want to see how Dean and Cas get out of this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
NNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUU

WritemorewritemoreWritemorewritemoreWritemorewrite more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Holy crap this is amazing like you don't even know this wow like wow
frostedgoddess chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Update and you can have my first born child
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I'm crying... Plz let there be a happy ending
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I'm terrible but I love castiel torture fics.. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
YOU TORTURED MY CAS. I HATE YOU. AND LOVE YOU FOR THIS AWESOME FIC. I DON'T EVEN KNOW..I JUST...FOR THE LOVE OF CASTIEL JUST POST MORE PLEASE!?
DetrimentalHabitsPt4 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
FUCK. ARE YOU CONTINUING THIS!? DAMMIT I'M IN TEARS.

This was actually really good, you described all the torture and reactions really well. I just really wish that this could have some kind of happy ending! Agh! I'm such a masochist, and thank you for feeding that. (no sarcasm intended.)
Kurosaki224 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
CASSIE, MY BABY! DX
I MUST KNOW HE'S ALRIGHT. I DEMAND YOU POST CHAPTER TWO!
Merlin-Herondale chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
are you going to continue this? its amazing!