Reviews for Swingsets
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 37 . 6/3
Interesting changes you made for the quarter quell. I spent yesterday and today reading your story, and got very little sleep last night in doing so. Yeah, yeah I know, nobody forced me lol. Anyhow I enjoyed your story.
Luciinthesky chapter 37 . 4/24
This story is amazing. You are amazing. I enjoy your notes just as much as the chapters! It's the second time I worked through this fic and the emotions and reactions are still as fresh and raw as the first time. This is my favorite account of Peeta and what he went through to finally get his dreams to come true. The anguish of the pre-tour months is incomparable the way you described. It makes them finally finding each other so cathartic, so powerful! I will definitely read this again, in the future, and keep following you as one of my absolute favorite authors ever!
hilster72 chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Just started this fic & am loving it so much already. Peeta POV is dead on. I can't wait to read more!
kamjam chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
This was absolutely fantastic. Your writing is amazing, well done :)
xsachi chapter 37 . 5/30/2014
Thanks so much for completing such a wonderful story in Peeta's perspective! You're an amazing writer and I read all of the chapters in one sitting so I am sorry that I did not review for each chapter!
Martianmojo chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I guess this is old news by now, this story and others have received their fair due of recognition but really wanted to comment on how *WELL* you write. Particularly your talent for loose and in-character dialogue is just outstanding. Don't know what you do by daylight, but I know I'm not alone in appreciating the treat of enjoying your work here!
please.tread.lightly chapter 37 . 1/4/2014
Thank you for this. It was very good and I think one of my favorite Peeta POV's that I've ever read. Well done.

inmyfavor chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
This is the best canon in Peeta POV that I've read so far and Im a little obssesed so... I dont even know how many I have read so far but I think this one is really good.
Prizz chapter 37 . 9/12/2013
I love the first half of the story. I was confused at first on how to feel because Peeta seemed so bitter and angry. And I thought, what made him different from Gale if that's the case? But I sighed in relief when he's coming around. Although I like the way he holds himself back when it comes to Katniss. Coz I really like it when it's Katniss doing the chasing. I love the condom part.

When the QQ came around, there are loopholes in the story. I dont like when Peeta just don't tell Katniss what's wrong with him. And I also dont like when Peeta didnt let Katniss know that he's alive after the war. I expect this act from Katniss, sometimes selfish as she is, but not with Peeta. Who should know there are people waiting for him. Or at least asking Haymitch for advice. He's lucky Katniss and Gale didn't happen.

I like that Prim didn't die. Thank you for writing and sharing this with us. :-)
JacksSwann07 chapter 37 . 8/23/2013
Hi there! I just spent the last couple of weeks reading this and wow, I was blown away. I almost didn't make it through at some points because I have a hard time reading angsty fics, but I'm so glad I stuck to it. The last few chapters, especially Peeta taking care of Portia in the Capitol were my favorite. His transformation was beautifully written.
MissprissHG chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
I like how you changed things from canon. My heart breaks for Peeta and the placement of the tracker. Really great story!
MissprissHG chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I started reading this tonight and got to chapter 6. The intro to chapter 6 about mistakes has really got me worried! I'm really enjoying your story. You're tackling some really deep stuff here.
jewelpearl chapter 37 . 5/15/2013
Awesome story! I'm so glad I found it. Well done...
jewelpearl chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
WooHoo! So glad Peeta told his mother off and dad kicked her out. At last, a small piece of justice!
jewelpearl chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Just found this story, and I've read straight through to this chapter - I really should be working, but I can't seem to stop reading! This is a truly amazing psychological character study. I know this is fiction, but this CHILD has been through the worst experience imaginable and come home to a hateful mother and is having to deal with everything so utterly alone. I weep for him! Well done you for being such an accurate and imaginative writer... I look forward to reading the rest of this...