Reviews for The Queen
Guest chapter 32 . 9/6/2021
Wonderful story. Just wonderful
Someone chapter 2 . 2/12/2021
This was so beautiful to read. Thank you for writing this, it really touched me in a profound way and gave me hope. Thank you.
Magicforlife04 chapter 32 . 1/19/2021
I love it so much its amazing
Anonymous chapter 32 . 9/5/2020
This is beautiful and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing.
Chinaza837 chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Love it
RegalT chapter 32 . 10/7/2016
Marvelous.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/27/2015
What a great story. So good.
FalconRukichi chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
This story...indeed fascinating and so good to read as the future slowly bright. And whole plot is good. I love it soo much.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
Excellent.
MsPercival chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I'm not yet done with this piece, but I just HAD to state that this is truly one of the best fanfiction works I have ever read. Kbrand5333 is an excellent writer! The story moves along quickly, the character development is excellent, and the love scenes are steamy.

I'm definitely going to spend $4.00 on her original piece on !
cocobeware chapter 32 . 2/13/2014
This was simply beautiful! The writing was amazing same wit and stayed within the realm of the characters of Merlin. I'm so impressed :-)
Embrasia chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
This was when things really got good. The pending war with Odin, the discovery of the bracelet, even the confrontation with her brother made it one totally badass chapter.
KinkChronicles69 chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
I printed this story out in order to read it with a friend but I felt i should go back to write a few reviews. This chapter was when I first started to like the story and get into it. Gwen was right on for confronting her brother. Elyan may as well have said "bros before hoes" in the counsel room that day.
Arwen4eva chapter 32 . 8/31/2013
An amazing story. Jus shows how deep and pure Arthur and Gwen's love is for eachother. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
"He nudges the thin strap of her shift down over the brown creamy skin..."

"Her fingers grasp at the pillow under her head, gripping it tightly, her knuckles white."

What am I missing?