Reviews for A Very Nasty Surprise
Blorg13 chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Im sorry but this is ridiculous nuff said.
Skepsis Forever chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Nasty ending for a cliffhanger. I hope you continue, it was great so far.
byrn98 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I'm that previous long explanation guy and you can refer to me as the above name. And to any that know me from wherever this name is from... HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I'm just letting you know, but Alex is pretty much immune to anything you could possibly think of by now. Heat? Bah, he took a nuke to the face. Cold? He has been all over the universe by now, I'm pretty sure he has been to some cold ass places. Electricity? He got over that a long time ago. After he was electrocuted by Ross (was his name Ross, or am I thinking of the hulk?) de-molecularization? Wouldn't do anything against him anyway since he is basically a bunch of beings compacted into one (ie why he doesn't need a brain, and am I using that word right? It means to separate molecules from each other right? Or does it mean to destroy them? If that's the case, then anyone who doesn't have a special kind of shield is fucked if it's a complete one) in other words, if he is exposed to absolutely anything he will begin evolving, and if it's a weakness, then it will no longer be. In fact depending on how far he has evolved with it he could turn it into an advantage. One other thing, how far has he evolved? Why was shephard able to shoot his arm off? By now Alex would have been bullet proof for at least two hundred and twenty years. That anti virus? He already evolved past it. He doesn't need foreign DNA to evolve. It just exposes his own genetic structure to something new. Such as a crocodiles tough skin, it would make his entire being harder, not just his outsides. All of the DNA provided to the virus via mercer aka the virus itself becomes tougher. In other words every physical aspect of him pertaining to defensive physiology would be improved, albeit slightly or majorly depending on both the type of animal and the amount of DNA incorporated into the virus. Also, if he takes a small amount of DNA from one being instead of absorbing the being itself, it would take longer to gain any benefits from the DNA itself but that is attributed to the fact that it would take longer for the virus to replicate and spread the DNA throughout the body. Now if you could please please,pleeeeeaaaassssse repost this on here, it would be much appreciated as I do not have an account and more people need to know the reasons for which Alex mercer is insurmountable. Lol have been loving your work so far, but some little bits here and there really started to bother me since they have been neglected to near non-existence by near all other stories involving Alex mercer. I don't say blacklight in general because Alex; being the virus; is different. While all others he has infected, (I just disregard prototype two because it is a very bad sequel to a once good game series) are just that. Infected. They wouldn't be able to evolve like mercer I think, with mercer it's instinctual, he evolves to survive. While others are just the (supposed to be) rare individuals that would survive, though they would become horribly mutated viral monstrosities and non-sentient beings that just feed. One of the the things that bother me: the fact that people say Alex is weak to water. As you said before, he is over however many tons of compacted bio matter. Ie he sinks. Sorry again for the uber long explanation of Alex mercer and all things affiliated but I need you to repost this. People always come into these stories half-cocked. My point? Why start a story that you are either going to screw up on or abandon? Yet again sorry for all the typing and if you could repost this( excluding the parts where I talk to you of course, don't want to look crazy now *twitches violently* lol c-ya!
warfolomei chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
A Mercer that actually did something with his life after the game... I need to read another chapter to believe it.
Dahasmaga chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
I'm quite enjoying this, except that I'm not sure about how much you're skipping ahead in time. It feels almost lazy. And I really hate the way you are copy and pasting the reviews with answers at the end of the chapter- some chapters almost have more reviews than actual story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
AT first I didn't like this story, simply because I thought that Alex Mercer wasn't in it. Then I ran out of other things to read and decided, "what the hell". I am glad that I decided this now.
barber477 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Awesome story so far, I can't wait to read more! :)
Eli chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I was rooting for Alex there.
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
This is one cool story.

Keep at it.
Invader Viceroy chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
continue
G-POW chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Oh, this is gonna get good...kinda wished to see the crew's reaction to Alex's powers the first time, though. But great job! Love your siting style!
AnimeFanReader01 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Really great story, I hope you decide to continue it. Have a great day.
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I am impressed. Keep this up, please.
AllAmericanNick chapter 5 . 1/7/2013