Reviews for A Very Nasty Surprise
Mordred Render chapter 6 . 9/10
please I beg that you continue this story, it's amazing, I really like fabrics with prototype involved but their rare and good ones like this are even harder to find, please keep writing, your an amazing author and please write more crossover's of prototype because I seriously like that game and story but not many share the feeling and I can see the heart, detail, and effort you put into making this story, your very creative, please keep up the good work and don't make me wait long because I' all get grumpy because of the huge cliffhanger you left, Amy is a great character, I'd hate to see her doe off, it's good that he's worried but like an occasional visit from afar to watch over her would be part of Alex's way of protecting just like he did with Dana, though I really hate how they made him a villain in prototype 2, I don't really like the swearing by second Heller but hey it's still a good game but I still prefer Alex, anyway, keep up the awesome work
Junior VB chapter 6 . 9/7
¿Qué le paso a Dana?
What happened to Dana?
Junior VB chapter 2 . 9/7
Shepard tiene muchas preguntas sobre Alex.
Shepard has many questions about Alex.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 9/7
Alex está alli.
Alex is there.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 3 . 9/4
Alex not only dose that but he is evolution personified so even if you find a weakness he will in time evolve passed that weakness.
Points out typos chapter 3 . 6/28
Explanation and spectre are misspelled.
Points out typos chapter 2 . 6/28
You misspelled believe, and you put a period instead of a comma when shepard is thinking about mercer's motivation.
Also, why do shepard and mordin refer to alex as a being? Why are they immddiately suspicious that he is not human? Wouldnt a more rational expla ation be illegal gene modification?
Abyss Emperor chapter 6 . 6/11
Wel its nice to see that your back hope you continue the stor good luck.
Doctor Dandy chapter 2 . 5/27
I'd like one of these to not have him on Shepard's crew. It's uninspired and dull.
Blodgren chapter 6 . 4/17
Quite a well thought writing. I certainly love the direction you're taking this story though I do think the encounter with 'Amy' is a bit too convenient, you made it flow with the story easily. And staying on that part of the story, isn't making her look exactly like Dana pushing it somewhat? It's not that big of a deal in the overall scope of the setting, but as I said, it seems bit convenient. Maybe you could have described her as someone that could've passed as Dana's double or a as a person that would her daughter or sister. That's all I really have to say on that subject. I'm not trying to rude by doing this critique ( as I have no real right myself on things like this), I'm only putting that though out there.
darkfinder chapter 6 . 4/16
should be fun see what happens next and know the council must found out what happened here .
Why don't they use electricity, like overload, or Bloodtox on him as well? They were his most well known weaknesses.
This is one of the best crossovers of Prototype I've read yet, and I am glad that I have found it. Thank you.
In almost any universe you go to, if he comes there, your r.
darkfinder chapter 5 . 4/13
fun see what happens when they find out about him the crew and universe . you know some one is recording it .