Reviews for Regret
CatBludger3903 chapter 27 . 5/18
Good story. ;)
WillowAnisoka chapter 27 . 4/6
This story is amazing! One of my favorite fan fictions so far!
TheIllinois chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
X-rays to find out abou pregnancy? Dear God...you can NOT do this when you pregnant! Also it doesnt show baby :/ but I keep reading
Leafstar67 chapter 24 . 8/16/2015
um ahsoka doesn't have ears but that's OK
Lost Lauren chapter 27 . 5/17/2015
Awwwww it's such a cute story. I love Shmi, she's adorable.
star wars chapter 27 . 2/3/2015
That was the best story
Star wars fan 1 chapter 27 . 12/6/2014
Wow. I enjoyed reading this fan fiction. I love Star wars fan fictions. This one us one of my many favs. I only started reading this yesterday and when I finished it I was like wow this is an awesome fanfic. I think you have a talent at writing fanfics. Keep up the good work.
VioletRibbons chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
Hi
I just wanted to say that "Regret" is the best SWTCW fanfic I have read so far and will most likely remain that way for years to come. The story doesn't leave us in suspense for too long an I love that.
I'll be following your next fanfic with eager enthusiasm
Keep up the phenomonal work and creativity

VioletRibbons
AhsokaGeek chapter 27 . 9/18/2012
Lovely story, and calling the kid Shmi is just adorable! I knew from the moment obi wan asked ahsoka what she'd name the kid that it was gonna be a girl :)
SK12Monster chapter 27 . 9/9/2012
I LOVE THE STORY AND I HOPE YOU CHOSE TO WRITE A SEQUEL! (unless you already did...)
Hungry.Reader chapter 27 . 9/5/2012
I would love to read more! Good story so far :)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/16/2012
This story is amazing I can't wait for the sequel
GuardCourfBare chapter 27 . 8/9/2012
Wow, this story was so well written and interesting. The plot worked and the characters were so believable! I loved it and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Noil23sj chapter 26 . 7/12/2012
This is a really good story. Please keep writing !
IPink Cornflakes chapter 27 . 7/2/2012