Reviews for Regret
star wars chapter 27 . 2/3
That was the best story
Star wars fan 1 chapter 27 . 12/6/2014
Wow. I enjoyed reading this fan fiction. I love Star wars fan fictions. This one us one of my many favs. I only started reading this yesterday and when I finished it I was like wow this is an awesome fanfic. I think you have a talent at writing fanfics. Keep up the good work.
VioletRibbons chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
Hi
I just wanted to say that "Regret" is the best SWTCW fanfic I have read so far and will most likely remain that way for years to come. The story doesn't leave us in suspense for too long an I love that.
I'll be following your next fanfic with eager enthusiasm
Keep up the phenomonal work and creativity

VioletRibbons
AhsokaGeek chapter 27 . 9/18/2012
Lovely story, and calling the kid Shmi is just adorable! I knew from the moment obi wan asked ahsoka what she'd name the kid that it was gonna be a girl :)
SK12Monster chapter 27 . 9/9/2012
I LOVE THE STORY AND I HOPE YOU CHOSE TO WRITE A SEQUEL! (unless you already did...)
Hungry.Reader chapter 27 . 9/5/2012
I would love to read more! Good story so far :)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/16/2012
This story is amazing I can't wait for the sequel
GuardCourfBare chapter 27 . 8/9/2012
Wow, this story was so well written and interesting. The plot worked and the characters were so believable! I loved it and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Noil23sj chapter 26 . 7/12/2012
This is a really good story. Please keep writing !
IPink Cornflakes chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
Yay a sequel! I really loved this story and I can't wait for more. Nice work :]
Dmonheart chapter 27 . 7/1/2012
Trust me when I say that you are an amazing writer. This story deserves way more than just fifty reviews, as it is awesome. I feel as though you are one of the few writers on here, that really cares about plot and grammar, and I'm sure I speak for all of your readers when I say I truly appreciate that. I sincerely hope that you make a sequel, as I was engrossed in this story every step toward it's completion and would love to see it continued. Thanks so much for a great story, and I hope to see more to come.
- DmonHeart
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Great Job please I am begging you to write more even if you wont have enough reviews!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/30/2012
Let me just say that you have a future as a writer. As a writer myself i'm really particular about grammer, spelling and plot. So many stories on here are so poorly written I give up reading them after the first five words. But yours is so wonderful. I love the relanships between the characters. Especially Anakin and Ahsoka. Very loving but in a parental kindda way. I also love how you throw in Obi-Wan. (He's one of my favorite Star Wars characters) Keep writing and good luck on that sequel. I can't wait!
Anisoka280 chapter 27 . 6/30/2012
Yay a sequel I loved this story great work on it by the way
Guest chapter 27 . 6/30/2012
Yes! A sequel! I really enjoyed Regret and how it was unique to all of the other stories I've read (I don't like Ahsoka pairings). Anyway, I'm sure you'll reach your goal of 50 reviews soon - I'll be surprised if you don't - and carry on writing TCWs fics.
Kiera