Reviews for Nightmares
Jahaira chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Now, this is how a fanfiction should be written! This is certainly one of my favorites. I read the book before and I can really picture this a some missing chapter in the book. Also, I loved the little Clay scene at the end. I always thought that he could have some redeeming quality hidden really, really deep down, but he has to hide it.
For me, its a shame that there's only two fanfictions in the whole website and they're both from the same author, but I don't want someone to mash something together and post it. I will just hope that some more will come from you or another talented writer. Again, great writing from a talented writer. Until next time, Au revoir.
Macavroche chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
[ too lazy to log in :) ]

I just finished reading Copper Sun for school, and I loved it. I am so happy that there's fanfiction for it, and I'm extremely proud of you for starting it :) I really enjoyed your stories!
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I love this book! And your fanfiction! Bravisima!
Backslash Bridesmaids chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is actually a work worth of Sharon Draper herself. You, my friend, did excellent. I always loved this book and this fan fiction was amazing. I always had this nagging feeling that Clay would like Polly, but not really. It's hard to explain. I really wished towards the middle of the book, Clay would help them escape, showing he was actually a good person. But he wasn't...sigh. We have fanfiction, right?
Ghostly Melody chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I had to read this book as assignment in my History class and I enjoyed every bit of it. I finished it today, actually, and this fanfiction is very good.

In response to your final author's note (one at the bottom): I believed Clay did like Polly in some way. I have to concur with your reasoning.

Anyways, this one-shot was very well written, and I enjoyed reading every word of it.

I am a bit disappointed that it is only a one-shot. I would of liked a continuation.

I look forward to more of your stories in the near future.

Until then, keep writing! You have a gift.
kisshu01 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Very Good Story!

Love this book to death.

Look forward to the next Copper Sun sequel!