Reviews for The Overly Dramatic LIfe of Maximum Ride
moralaevolo chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Fax, and i know you have probably given up on the story, but I hope you pick it up again.
KatnissMaximumRE chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
if you DARE do a mylan story, i swear it, i will HUNT YOU DOWN! he is so annoying, max and fang were perfectly happy, then he comes along all perfect, claiming to be her perfect other half! It just sin't right!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Please please please pleae
Kaijan chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
FAX FOREVER
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
I cussed JP out then cried for a hour. The man hates us or else it would not have happened
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
FAX!
IggyIsAwesome13 chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
I love it! Please write more soon, it's amazing! I prefer FAX but I'm fine with MYLAN. But I still prefer FAX.
KuroNeko-Alice chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
*lifts an eyebrow in amusement* oh my. Isn't it kind of obvious who I support? If it had been a Max and Dylan fanfiction, I wouldn't have clicked on the story. Oh- and I found another one of your Gakuen Alice references. Shadow manipulation? Tsubasa and Fang have got nothin' on each other.
MPHknows chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
FAX! MYLAN CAN DIE!

MPHknows
HannahBananaMcKenzie chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Fax. Dylan is a creep and Fang is amazing.

That is all.
Lunara7 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Fax fax fax fax fax fax fax fax fax faxety fax fax! They r amazing together an Dylan is WAY too clingyand perfect. He annoys the crap out of me! Please Update!
Queen of the Wallflowers chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Fax of course
FieryShadows13 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
I love your story! I love FAX! I agree with you Dylan seems to perfect and should go with Maya. Your story is completely awesome! UpDaTe SoOn!
noodleloverxDDD chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Uhhh FAX obviously (:
Faolyn Frost chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Mylan sucks. Like seriously, Faximum all the way! Fax makes me think f a fax machine... Dylan's a loser. That's all I really have to say.