Reviews for Tribute
CharmH chapter 4 . 2h
I have no words to describe how your writing brings my emotions to the surface. At the end of this chapter I felt like I should wrap my arms around Jane and Maura and just hold them for a moment in time.
CharmH chapter 3 . 2h
I can feel my throat closing in fear for the children. Fear for Frankie and fear for Jane. Fear for the people that lives under these conditions.
My anger towards the Capitol, my absolute unequaled hate for Hoyt! My thirst for savage revenge in honour of Jane.
Your writing brings these emotions in me to the forefront. I clench my teeth, screaming and raging in my head.
Now that!
That is what I call talent!
CharmH chapter 1 . 7h
WOW! I have only read this first chapter, but I just know that this is going to be a masterpiece. Lovely!
Im ashamed to say that I feel victim to the colloquial saying "don't judge a book by its cover". I assumed Jane would be the PTSD riddled hero, and Maura would doctor her back to health, all the while bearing the brunt of Jane's anger. However, this was so far from my preconceived notions. It was beautiful, eloquently written, and an emotional ride. I couldn't take my eyes away. Thank you!
LadyxKc chapter 28 . 3/16
Wasn't a fan of the Hunger Games so I kept pushing this back but I am so glad I read it. It was awesome!
milagglad chapter 28 . 2/22
I like
eyafeii chapter 28 . 1/26
So beautiful. Brilliant. Amazing.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Type your review here. How old are they?(Maura and Jane...
IamElaine chapter 29 . 11/11/2016
Gosh I love it!
Speed Read chapter 29 . 10/10/2016
I literally read all of this in one night. I'm amazed by the story. Spectacular writing, can't wait to get started on the next one!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/10/2016
It's amazing. I love it. Great story, great writing.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I like it. I have never read the book nor watched the movie Hunger Games but i liked what i read .
Mjnz chapter 28 . 6/21/2016
That was awesome! Thank you for writing
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
I know you probably won't read this but I wanted to write it anyway. Our lives are a series of good and bad. Happy and sad. You have captured some of the worst of human suffering that still happens in our world. But you have also shown the compassion that some folks still have in their hearts. It's to those people I salute thanks for the reminder that I don't have it so bad that someone else doesn't have it worse. Arkielad
Terri chapter 23 . 2/6/2016
Hi,

Just wanted to tell you I've read thousands of books, and The Hunger Games were the best I've ever read. You've done a really good job of capturing the essence of both The Games and Rizzoli & Isles. Kudos to you!
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »