Reviews for Tribute
LadyxKc chapter 28 . 3/16
Wasn't a fan of the Hunger Games so I kept pushing this back but I am so glad I read it. It was awesome!
milagglad chapter 28 . 2/22
I like
eyafeii chapter 28 . 1/26
So beautiful. Brilliant. Amazing.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Type your review here. How old are they?(Maura and Jane...
IamElaine chapter 29 . 11/11/2016
Gosh I love it!
Speed Read chapter 29 . 10/10/2016
I literally read all of this in one night. I'm amazed by the story. Spectacular writing, can't wait to get started on the next one!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/10/2016
It's amazing. I love it. Great story, great writing.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I like it. I have never read the book nor watched the movie Hunger Games but i liked what i read .
Mjnz chapter 28 . 6/21/2016
That was awesome! Thank you for writing
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
I know you probably won't read this but I wanted to write it anyway. Our lives are a series of good and bad. Happy and sad. You have captured some of the worst of human suffering that still happens in our world. But you have also shown the compassion that some folks still have in their hearts. It's to those people I salute thanks for the reminder that I don't have it so bad that someone else doesn't have it worse. Arkielad
Terri chapter 23 . 2/6/2016
Hi,

Just wanted to tell you I've read thousands of books, and The Hunger Games were the best I've ever read. You've done a really good job of capturing the essence of both The Games and Rizzoli & Isles. Kudos to you!
Pegasus972 chapter 29 . 1/31/2016
Just reread this in anticipation of starting Victor. I said it previously and I will say it again, I enjoyed this more the actual Hunger Games books it is based on. Plus you saved Rue, so that makes it so much better. You really did a phenomenal job of interweaving the two different universes together in a way that felt organic and real. I am looking forward to Victor as I'm sure it will be just as good if not better. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you continue to revisit this pairing (within and outside of canon) even after the show ends.
jh728 chapter 28 . 1/21/2016
Outstanding story. You did a fantastic job of blending the two universes.
Thanks for the read.
Ngie chapter 28 . 1/9/2016
This story was brillant. Thank you :)
LamaRama chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
Loved it.
Not familiar with the Hunger Games universe - but I followed along and totallly loved what you crafted in this fic.
Looking fwd to the sequel.
Thanks!