Reviews for Tribute
Revolos55 chapter 28 . 1/14
Holy fuck, that was amazing. I'm so glad this story was rec'd to me
Revolos55 chapter 15 . 1/12
OMG, they ate Bass!
CharmH chapter 28 . 12/20/2017
This was beautiful. I have never heard words more heartfelt than those of Jane and Maura.
Thank you for sharing this story with us. Your writing is epic.
CharmH chapter 25 . 12/19/2017
This must have been so difficult for them. I won't even try and imagine it.
Bruises heal very fast. It is not long before they disappear from sight.
Emotional bruises never really heal. With time, years and years, you can bullshit yourself into believing that they have. But every now and again something triggers that wound to tare open. Exposing you to the exact same pain again.
CharmH chapter 18 . 12/18/2017
Oh no! You went and made me cry. Crying in sadness, relieve and gratitude.
CharmH chapter 16 . 12/18/2017
This is so stressful. Teetering on the brink of disaster. It can go either way. I am hoping for the good way.
CharmH chapter 15 . 12/18/2017
This is very heartwarming, but also very sad.
Your writing astounds me. The way that you weave emotion into the story makes it just so much more of everything.
CharmH chapter 14 . 12/18/2017
Grrr.. What a place to stop a chapter! It is just as bad as when Jane shot herself in the last episode of season one.
I am so glad that I only just discovered your story, that the next chapter is here for me to read.
CharmH chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
Shit! This is frightening. I would have never made it.
CharmH chapter 11 . 12/18/2017
Oh, this is so heartfelt! *dabbing tears away* I could feel my heart being stepped on, bleeding in sorrow.

Your writing just keeps on amazing me. I have not encountered any other writer, including bestsellers, that has such a gift for making the reader feel so much at such a deep level. I humbly bow my head in respect to you.
CharmH chapter 10 . 12/17/2017
Oh I absolutely loved that!
Jane ánd Maura both being defiant in the best way possible. Jane making the head Gamer almost foul in his pants, maybe he did. And then Maura making one vomit and causing the others to run away.
It is a little bit of revenge against the powers that be. Brilliantly written!
CharmH chapter 5 . 12/16/2017
F_ck! What an enormous shock! I did not expect this at all.
With your writing talent for emotional manipulation, I really should have seen this coming. Unreal. You just knocked me to the ground with a feather.
CharmH chapter 4 . 12/16/2017
I have no words to describe how your writing brings my emotions to the surface. At the end of this chapter I felt like I should wrap my arms around Jane and Maura and just hold them for a moment in time.
CharmH chapter 3 . 12/16/2017
I can feel my throat closing in fear for the children. Fear for Frankie and fear for Jane. Fear for the people that lives under these conditions.
My anger towards the Capitol, my absolute unequaled hate for Hoyt! My thirst for savage revenge in honour of Jane.
Your writing brings these emotions in me to the forefront. I clench my teeth, screaming and raging in my head.
Now that!
That is what I call talent!
CharmH chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
WOW! I have only read this first chapter, but I just know that this is going to be a masterpiece. Lovely!
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »