Reviews for In For the Long Haul
NabikiB chapter 1 . 9/25
You should do a installment, CB Savage? Six Days on the Road? 40 Acres? Oh, I know! How about Wolf Creek Pass!
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 9/21
Another great Harry Potter one-shot! I can easily see why Harry needed to get out of the country for a while. Great advice that Big Joe gave Harry, both on living and on family! Also glad that they met up again after the war. Great job!
Reader128 chapter 1 . 9/17
Just so you know, that song makes me cry every time I hear it... I had to take it off my music player so I wouldn't start crying while driving. :( I like this story a lot. Good job.
In several stories I've noticed that you have a tendency to use the CORRECT word far more frequentnly than many these days. Many casually abuse, for example, 'anticlimatic,' even though they intend nothing against large-scale weather systems. ;-)

I couldn't help noticing your use of "Lightening" where most readers would have thought 'Lightning' (as an allusion to Harry's scar). However, I'm reminded of another story using that same oddly-deliberate spelling (Thunder and Lightening" by Lazlo Zalezac on the storiesonline site). Curiously, it too was used to name a motor vehicle - a car rather than a Mack tractor. Obscure homage perhaps or pure coincidence, but I guess we'll never know. :)
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 8/8
Very goooooooood!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 6/28
Loved it. Very mood-making.
GinaStar chapter 1 . 5/9
I always loved Red Sovine. Phantom 309 is great. Teddy Bear is another of my favorites too ;)
Anitajane chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Vince chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
good story.. and an awesome song...
spk chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I LOVE that song. I remember my dad sharing it with me when I was a little girl. I actually squealed when you introduced the trucker as "Big Joe"...I knew exactly who you were talking about. :)
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Awesome as always. Had to get the song.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
You guys just lifted my spirit. I love listening to old country music. Shoot I was raised on it. I love Red Sovine's Teddy Bear, Little Joe, And the rest of them. And I loved the why you worked Harry into it. I am so glad I took look at your list. Awesome job.
RemainsoftheSphinx chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I love you guys. You have some great stories.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
loved it keep up the awesome writing!
Gracealma chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Nice. listened to Red Sovine's "Phantom 309."