Reviews for Shatter
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Love the writing style behind this! The look at what the other Avengers would do, and their different (but probably no less effective) ways of diffusing the tension in Clint - that was great. And seeing what Thor did in the end was so in-character for him :)
paulajaey chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Interesting take. Love how you made it Thor and Clint, since they don't appear much together in The Avengers, or in Thor for that matter.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Boys are so weird, but they seem to understand each other, so I'm glad they have each other.
smoak is smokin chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I liked this and I think it was a good idea to put Thor and Clint in this! :)
jpgFury chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Nice - I love how you went into everyone's own reactions and how they would all defuse the situation. And as a woman who smashes the plates and glasses when upset, I applaud Thor's appraoch! It can feel so good
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
aww poor baby! everybody has a bad day now and then! they're just not usually this adorable! i like how you had all the different ways other members would try and help and then how Thor just decided to go in there and start smashing stuff with the archer! lol, nice decision. i think it was the most effecive! atlhough the little image/future possibility thing with Tony was adorable too! but, since Thor didn't call Tony, and instead began to smash the room with Clint, that will have to do. and as i said above, i loved it! :D great job!
fox4mel chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Loved this little piece. It left me wondering about surrounding events that led to this moment and left me wanted more - I guess that's the sign of great writing. Nice work!
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Lovely piece of character work.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This was just lovely and heartwarming. I love the way Thor reflects how the rest of the team would react if in his place and how he eventually reacted to help Clint in his own way. Great job on this!
fornwalt chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Love this. :D I love the totally realistic ways each of them would react, and I'd love the idea that Thor is the one to find him. I'd also love to know what happened to piss him off so much, aside from a mission gone wrong.

*hint hint*
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Amazing. Simply amazing!
Disoriented11 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I love the way you wrote this. Only having two characters there but still managing to include everybody else. Good job!
juniper294 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I have been reading all of your Avenger stories today and Im a little obsessed with Clint h/c... I need more! I love this story, even without as much pysical h/c as usual... I loved how you went through each characters reaction to finish with thor helping him. totally awesome ) great story!
wolfe13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Great!
Aruraina chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That was certainly different and fun. Certainly plausible except I think smashing his bow was a bit out of else was good.