Reviews for Unterwerfen
KylaVio chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Haha you sound like sakurai ryou (KnB) here...But it nice because there are not much story of this threesome...
imemyself chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
no need to apologize, because that was really awesome! nice idea with teito x ayanami x frau. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Don't apologize for your work! I loved it! *Especially the perverted Mikhail* You did a good job ;3
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was pretty darn hot. Imma have to add it to my collection. Thanks for the hard work!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Can I request a foursome of teito Ayamnami Mikhail and Frau?
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Haha, this is funny. Great! Thanks
AnimeLover4211 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I think you matched Mikhail perfectly. I always thought he was perverted. it wasnt to bad. i liked it :P :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I quite liked it different with the perverted mikhail but i still liked it good job
Kionkitchee chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh. My. Gosh! That was totally perverted! :grinmaniacally:
With Ayanami and Frau as the beloved ones, Teito sure was very satisfied. His denial-yet-yes state just made him so cute! I also liked his other self. Mikhail. He's a teaser. Sweet!
One of my faves
Regards,
Kyou Kionkitchee.
PrimoGiotto5510 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Why are you apologizing? This is an AMAZING fic, i thank you very much for giving me such a good read
Kageayamu Sakushi chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
It was good but please next time write DP please. Oh I'm sorry if I sound rude.
Kitsune's Black Blood Rose chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Faru: I'm sexy and I know it!

Lol. I loved the story, it was well written. Actually, the pervert Mikhail is not an... unexpected trait. His character does seem as though it would be a perv... in some instances that is...*Cough* Anyway, you did a good job on the story, I really enjoyed it very much. Could use a little more detail in the very beginning, though... What am I saying... I only say this because I like to go overboard with description and detail, even if it's simple... Don't know why though... Let me stop my rambling... Great story! Great read! Great author! :)
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Don't feel sorry! I liked it
Hakkuro chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
No Don'T Be Sorry! *puffs cheeks This is an awesome story and you should know it besides I like the perverted Mikhail (-)
Mikitsu Kisa-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
o/o SUPER SMEXY! I absolutely LOVED perverted Mikhail XD XD XD but I do have a question. Are Frau and Ayanami dating with Teito as their "toy" or are they all dating in a threesome way?