Reviews for A guide to naming your tributes
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13
loved it! very helpful :)
AlexisRose1 chapter 1 . 6/1
This is epic! I bought the Hunger Games tribute guide, and the unimportant tributes were either called 'Tribute Boy' or 'Tribute Girl'. Anyway, these ones are my faves!

D3: Flash,Lenni
D8: Jute,Lacy
D9: Milo,Gwenith
D10: Angus,Merona
Shywerewolf chapter 1 . 5/30
This helped so much for Early Games. Thanks!
Shywerewolf
Emmeline Phoenix12 chapter 1 . 5/28
Hi, I really like this guide. It has been very useful for naming some of my characters in my stories. May I request that some district 13 names be added in?
Zulera301 chapter 1 . 3/31
this is a handy dandy useful guide. Definitely going to remember this one.
One thing I noticed though is that you have Alexis not twice, but three times in the District 2 list. haha.

not that that's a big deal or anything, but I felt I should point it out. Otherwise, I like your style. Thanks for the professional and informative work.
KatnissHermioneTrisFray chapter 1 . 3/21
This is super helpful! I've used it for naming over half of my Tributes. However, I do notice that in District 2 you have Alexis 3 or 4 times. This is so helpful though, I don't know where I would be without it.
samasbananas chapter 1 . 3/18
Thank you so much for making this! I am in the process of creating a fanfiction and I needed names for people in other districts. If you like, I can supply the names that I used so you can add them to your list .
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/15
Hm, you've put a lot of thought and research into this. I like it.
For those in the reviews, looking for more names:
Suzanne Collins tends to use different names from literature (Brutus, Plutarch, Nathaniel Hawthorne, etc.), but also a lot of other aspects. Here are some names that I came up with and the reasons why I chose them. Use them yourself or tweak them to make them your own.

District 1: Adonis (example of the perfect male form, Greek), Radiance (quality), Gemma (like Gem, Jewel),
District 2: Grey (color of stone), Hudson, Castle (building), Cordelia (character in one or Shakespeare's plays), Mercy (their Career nature),
District 3: Copper (used in wire), Hawking (Steven Hawking),
District 4: Ellison (old, wise in the games), Happy (variation of Joy), Poet (simple yet beautiful, like water),
District 5: Devorah (variation of Deborah, I tweaked it a bit, I imagined them having classic names)
District 6: Leonard (Leonard Nemoid in Star Trek, fly's around space (RIP)), Brigid (bridges),
District 7: Cadence (music, the sound of birds in the trees), Genesis (beginning, earth),
District 8: Thimble (hand-sewing tool), Malcolm (Malcolm X, civil rights activist, they were the first to rebel), Blue, (color)
District 9: Mave (like maze, corn), Peony (flower),
District 10: Doe (animal, deer), Lemuel (variation of Samuel, yet still sounds natural),
District 11: Pace, Clementine (fruit),
District 12: Grey (could also work here, ash color)

For more read my fan fictions (I couldn't let you have all of them :)
-amazinglilli
The website .com is AMAZING at finding all different cool names. It's almost like people from Panem somehow traveled to the past and put up a website naming everyone they know. There are so many ways to find a name. Your page is also really helpful.
Check out a few of the ones I've used from both sites in my fan fictions if you want.
-amazinglilli
HestiaAbnegation11 chapter 1 . 3/2
You could do Attica and Atticus for d2 and Lyte for D5
himrm chapter 1 . 2/23
This is still Hermione Is My Role Model

u know, its weird because Johanna’s surname is Mason and yet she isn't from the masonry district :/ like you said, I guess some names can apply to more than one district
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 2/22
I came up with another one for D3
Teevee
Like Beetee, which sounds like BT, like Bluetooth (and other tech-related things), Teevee sounds like TV :P
Rebecca chapter 1 . 2/21
OMG thank you sooooo much. I am a filmaker and i am amking a hunger games film. thank you so much it helped
Very helpful. I have this app called design this home which is like Sims and I have named my characters afterthem. In my first house I have Finnick Odair and Annie Cresta, she has two sons in my house, the older is called Nick (as in the books) and the baby is called Dylan which I chose with this guide. When I get another house, it will be Johanna and her family; all of which are going to be named using this fab guide. Thank you for your help ;)