Reviews for A guide to naming your tributes
Guest 666 chapter 1 . 2/4
you forgot about Jason in district 6.
elijahbw1 chapter 1 . 1/31
Thanks for all the help. I use this list constantly, and I have some suggestions.
I have used Conifer and Hazelle for District Seven, and Challis for District 8. I have used Slade for District 2, Orson for District 10, and Daryn for District 9.
Tardiser chapter 1 . 1/21
Thank you so much! This is perfect!
Me and my best friend are writing a fan fic, on The 74th Hunger Games, but Clove and Cato win.
I’ll be sure to come back here when I next need names.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I would also like to add that the District 4 names seem to be Irish in root. (i.e. Annie, Odair, Mags could be short for Margaret)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Tyyyy, I needed this so baddd
asugarcubeforfinnick chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Really helpful, thanks :D
GrasshopperHungerGames chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
I'm writing a fanfic about a career, so I had to come up with last names for District One. I just used ones that felt fancy, like Velvet Shine, Blaze Hearta, Shimma Kylon, Gaze Thorlon, and Shimmer Findo.
They don't mean anything since I just made them up, but they felt posh and rich sounding. Hope this helps.
Amity chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
That was really interesting and cool
Anonym chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Hi!
It was a bit difficult to understand, but I finally made it. (English is not my native language.)
Thank you so much to write this down, it helped me to name my characters.
You did a great job.

Sincerely,
The girl from Germany
Nighttimephoenix chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Wow! This was amazing! I'm starting a SYOT with my friends as the submitters and they're not really big Hunger Games fans, so I can guarantee you this will be used
Livia chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
This was SO helpful and awesome:) I was so happy I found this guide!
Lifeofmarvvel chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Very helpful! I had no idea what names to use for my Hunger Games fanfic, until I read this. Great job, lots of options, outstanding list, I loved it!
Cora Gilbery chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
First, where would my name fit in. Second, in district 2 you use the name Alexis 3 times. Lastly, In the Capitol you use Octavia's name as a Cannon name and as examples you can use.
CayStar chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
So glad I stumbled on this! I've just gotten into writing HG stuff and naming the unnamed characters is definitely a big issue! Thanks for the ideas!
MoonChild913 chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
I have some ideas for districts 4, 7 and 8:
Azure(blue)
Caspian
Byran(a bay in Australia)
Arnov (means ocean in Sanskrit)
Genivive(means ocean)