Reviews for A guide to naming your tributes
Cora Gilbery chapter 1 . 2/19
First, where would my name fit in. Second, in district 2 you use the name Alexis 3 times. Lastly, In the Capitol you use Octavia's name as a Cannon name and as examples you can use.
CayStar chapter 1 . 2/1
So glad I stumbled on this! I've just gotten into writing HG stuff and naming the unnamed characters is definitely a big issue! Thanks for the ideas!
Thursdaypants13 chapter 1 . 1/3
I have some ideas for districts 4, 7 and 8:
Azure(blue)
Caspian
Byran(a bay in Australia)
Arnov (means ocean in Sanskrit)
Genivive(means ocean)
Sparrow
Kiefer
Nash
Cedar
Birch
Twill(a weaving style)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I loved this! I am writing a fanfic on the second quarter quell. So I had to get A LOT of names.. (48 tributes)
So once again thank you for writing this and mabey go check out my story on wattpad..

ClassicalHeroes
Hunger Games Fan chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
District 4: Nemo...
Seriously?
CaptainAmericaGirl15 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
This is really helpful. I named one of my District 8 tributes Linen (Linny 4 short)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Great and you know how you want gamer characters do you still?

Livipugster
Posme chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
11/10 IGN would recommend
writingvibes chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
for district 11 you can use Rye :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Wow I love it
Keaton chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I was just wondering if these would be some name ideas.
District 1: Sparkle, Shimmer, Pia, Shine, Amethyst, Pearl
District 2: Caesar, Seneca
District 3: Electra (meaning brilliant. Most of the tributes from D3 are very intelligent, Beetee and Wiress knew where weak spots were in a force field. And the D3 male from the first Hunger Games knew how to disable land mines.)
That's all I have.
Skyheart033 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Wow this is great! Love this :) I also find that the names of Scottish islands work well as District 4 names.
KarysAndromedaBlack chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I'm writing a Hunger Games fanfic and this helped me sooooo much thx a lot!
Emily chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
This was really helpful for me, but in district two, you forgot Bonnie and Twill, who worked in the factory that created peacekeeper suits, stole two suits, and ran away to 13. I'm here to be a helpful fan.
Bpalmer chapter 1 . 6/13/2016