Reviews for Smoky Haze, Pleasant Daze
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
hahaha I love the thought of Sirius getting high. It's brilliant. And then corrupting his cousin. So many things right with this. I don't even read smut much but this was just great. I love Andi's lines at the end about marijuana not being so bad. I don't know if you meant for this to be all that humorous but this is just hilarious to me. great job
muffinator93 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Well now we know why she was his favourite cousin ;)
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I'm very impressed that you manage to write incest whilst keeping them both flawlessly in character. Not many people can do that. I'm not generally a great fan of incest (well, cousincest isn't too bad), but I really really liked this :) Gotta love High!Sirius ;) and Andromeda was hilarious, trying to be all Slytherin about it but at the same time she was so innocent, ha.
LoopyandLovely chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I have to say that I'm not a big smut reader, nor a fan of incest, and yet I loved this.

You have them both down very well as characters, I can just see Sirius sat there on the grass with his joint. I love that Andromeda is hesitant unpon finding out that it's a muggle thing, but that she tries it anyway because her pride gets the better of her since she wants to look like she can do anything Sirius can.

And, of course, the whole thing is ridiculously hot, in a way that I can imagine is almost exclusive to Black-incest and is pretty much intensified by the fact that you've got Sirius as one of your Blacks AND by the fact that the pair of them are high.

You definitely know how to write your smut, very well done :)
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
*Melts at the sexiness of High!Sirius*

Thank you Mummy! I loved it! Seriously I literally melted by reading this! It was so much better than I imagined it to be!

And Black Incest, you made me addicted! I can't get enough! :D But well I love it XD

*sighs* I'm still in that haze of High!Sirius, *swoon*