Reviews for For The Love Of Kitty
Millie chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
This chapter was different. Matt was both completely in character and kind of out of it. Good writing.
Millie chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
This David doesn't quit easily. Even when Kitty tells him no.
Millie chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
You REALLY DO know Matt and Kitty, don't you.
Millie chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Matt and Kitty's interactions are spot on in this chapter.
Millie chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
This Harrison reminds me of Scrooge. I love the way that Kitty answered Sam's question without telling him anything. Typical Kitty.
Millie chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Something about the layout of this chapter is so unique it makes more an impact than any other way.
Millie chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
And again you have shown Kitty's feelings in a situation like this so well I can feel them.
Millie chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Takes a strong woman to tell a man like David no when he's offering her so much more than Matt. But she loves Matt and you show that so clearly.
Millie chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
As always, you protray Festus and Doc exactly as they were on the show and this David character is so well drawn I can see him.
Millie chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Ut, oh, another man interested in Kitty and Matt out of town as usual.
Millie chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
The way you write their thoughts is so realistic. It's exactly the way I think they would feel about each other and themselves.
Millie chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Poor Kitty, always worrying about Matt and he's always leaving her.
Debbie w chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
Love it,just love it. Your story is perfect. Matt and kitty's love was so evident all through "Gunsmoke" I truly believe,their relationship and their love story is the legacy of "Gunsmoke"your words give us the ending that so many people wanted. Thankyou.
PS...I never watched the 20th season of the Amanda left the show, the heart of Gunsmoke was gone.
Kittylover chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
I just found this. I loved it. Perfect title.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
I just now discovered this gem and it's wonderful. The title perfectly fits the story. Great job.