Reviews for Broken Souls
Doxx chapter 20 . 5/12/2012
This is such a lovely story, and a perfect ending.
DoorbellSpider chapter 20 . 4/13/2012
This was an absolutely lovely story. I really enjoyed the thought put into how the Tranquil interact with one another — the oral history idea is marvelous. The ending was very sweet, thank you for that. :) There were moments of heartbreak, love, suspense, introspection, and humor. What more can a reader ask for? The part about the illuminated script in Keran's office was a beautiful touch. I enjoyed seeing the world from Feynriel's perspective, and it really fleshes out the Tranquil as people in their own right — something I never really noticed the games doing, regretfully. Thank you very much for sharing this tale with us. It's wonderful. :)
FremenCredo chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
Oh. How lovely. Thank you so much. *happy sniffle*
FremenCredo chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
I can "guess" at the three pieces of information - one being Thrask's daughter, one being the Starkhaven apostates; but the third ... hmmmm. Hint, please? Poor Thrask - a basically decent man (who shows up enough at the Rose to make him *very* interesting to me *nudgehintkoff*) who gets a shitty ending.

Notice me deliberately avoiding the heartache of Keran's unrequited love...
AgentOfCookies chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
I've been following this story for some time, and this chapter has finally made me sign up to purely to review. I actually shed a few tears towards the end. At first, I did not expect a story involving two minor DA2 characters to be worth reading. The pace was slow, and hesitant to start but all the better for it. So many authors skip right over the setting of the scene for the main event/smut, but this... was beautiful. And, despite the tears, I have been thoroughly enjoying your work and am heartened at the chance of a happy ending for Feynriel and Keran. I have nothing but admiration for your story.
Isabeau of Greenlea chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
Awwwwww...sniffle. Thank you for that.

I do consider Tranquility to be a horrible thing. I'm glad you found a way out for Feynriel.
Brynneth chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
Aw, I loved that Feynriel was cured, but I was hoping for more closure! Maybe can get a one-shot in the future? Great story!
Aynslesa chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
Kyah! A happy ending! I'd hoped, but you never know with a set-up like this! Thanks so much for a great story, I loved every bit of it.
Aynslesa chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
Whoa, time skip. Sudden one, too. And yet I notice no 'complete' yet, so I look forward to more. :D I'm really enjoying this one.

That said... Keran needs a hug. :
Catlover friendly-but-xplosive chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
I do love how Keran handled his new insight by making the world better for the Tranquil. Very mature of him.
Wedger chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
I love the quote and the fly in his web feel. A tie in with Asunder would be wonderful at this point. But whatever you give will be appreciated.
Xaiael chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
I watched your story and I liked! it is beautiful and sad !but I want a happy end - RL is a bitch - sooooo...the stories I read is my escape - I like your's - it's a good one - that's why I want a h happy ending !I'll watch you!LOL!
Isabeau of Greenlea chapter 18 . 4/2/2012
I'm not sure if you're ending this here, as you've not marked it complete. I rather hope you don't, though I'm not sure where it would go from this point. While I'd love the ending where Feyriel's Tranquility was reversed and he and Keran lived happily ever after, I suspect there would be more than a few roadblocks along the way. Not the least of which would be the possibility that Feynriel might not be interested in a relationship with Keran were he himself in full!

Cullen's insistence that Keran change his report and his explanation of the political realities was wonderful. DAII Cullen has obviously grown and learned from his DAO experiences. It's nice to see a similar thing happen to Keran and that what he takes away from his affection for Feynriel is the desire to make life better for all the Tranquil.
Brynneth chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
I cried at this chapter. You write so beautifully and update so fast! Thank you!
Hot elf chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
This is so sad and so beautiful. I find myself wishing for a happy ending for these two, and at the same time your story is so bittersweet and perfect. Fantastic story, truly touching and moving.