Reviews for Team Seven
High Daemon chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I think (my opinion) that Kaka and Shiz would work. You could kinda start it off with Kakashi seeing Shizune for some medical problem then it developes from there
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I hope Kakashi can clue Naruto in on Hinata's feelings for him so Naruto can develop a healthy relationship and ditch Sakura. I can't wait to see the serious training he has planned for his team.
Agent Scifi Maniac chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Interesting fic you have here kid. Seen many good ideas come and go but this is an interesting one by far.

keep up the good work.
maxridelover chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
lol i like this!
some dude chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Thaks for updating, I'm happy to see kakishi laying the ground work for building the team. Can't wait to see what happens next please update
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
cool story
Chowbo chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Hmm. Well I'm interested in how this is going to turn out. I hope to seem more, schedule allowing of course.
serialkeller chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Not bad so far and glad he is getting his shit together here. Although the chapters are super short and the time between updates is frankly ridiculous for a story with this much potential. Update soon!
Wolfman-053 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wow, a Kakashi that actually gives a flying crap about Naruto... that's not exactly common...
VOGoshinki chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
pretty good.
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Basically Kakashi's not like Kurenai who could be said to coddling Hinata.
Arashi Kazakama chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Great start to the story. As for Kakashi's pairing, I think Kakashi/Yugao is entirely possible provided you either kill off Hayate ,as per canon, and do a little angsty scene? between them or never have Yugao with Hayate in the first place. I, personally, think that the angst scene would be great because the emotional impact of losing Hayate for Yugao and Team Minato for Kakashi can be explored.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
You should've used Dolphins or Orcas in the metaphor that way it would be less insulting to women.
loretta537 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
some dude chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Please update been waiting onn this one for a while
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »