Reviews for Sasuke's Sick
Awws .
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This was pretty cute!
Yaoilover1235 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Aaawww this is so cute its going strigh to mt favs
unrequited-love07 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I really really loved it... Eventhough sasuke was sometimes out of charater, it's still great.. And The story was unexpected.. I don't know if it was just me but I felt a stab in the heart when sasuke said "I don't need you" ... I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really LOVE it :)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was awesome and excellent, I loved it and nice job but I can't wait to read the next NARUsasu one
Amethyst Veil chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Awesome story! I love the progress before the lemon. It's all like: "Oh, it's gonna happen!" and then you have to wait, but then it just makes the lemon better. Anyway, I really liked the ending! It was sweet!
Unknown Scribe chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Sasuke is out of character but with the allusion to the torture before it makes sense. I love how in the end he tries to stop Naruto from giving him a blow job because it ended in Naruto leaving to speak to Tsunade. Sasuke going after what he wants though is very much in character. Sasuke still manages to top slightly from the bottom which makes it even better. Its very sweet how you end it with "I love you too." The lines in between t hough keep it from being cliché. I have to say thou. You could have written a longer lemon. I worked well for the story though.

I like this story over all and it will stay in my favorites.
Aphroditeluna05 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Haha! I love it :)

I'm so glad your friend made you add the ending. It wouldn't of been the same without it !
Katherine5683 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Lovely story. A very well writen one too. I did enjoy reading it very much.
Apollymi28 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I really liked it. Well written. Good plot. Loved the lemon. Glad you put that in there.
DarkAznLizard chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Naruto* not Naruko
PshhAnonymous chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Not bad! I liked it u did a good job ansia I think its good enough for u to make it longer and into many chapters :) keep up the good work!