Reviews for bones
risky0713 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
What a beautiful glimpse of what many of us forget while reading the Harry Potter Series.
automaticIntoxication chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
You made me cry AGAIN! What is wrong(right) with you! How do you write so well!
JustTryingToFigureOutThisLife chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Your stories are making me really depressed, but I. Can't. Stop. Reading. Them. I think I have a problem... Oh, well. Very good! Keep up the good work!
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was beautiful. You're writing is killing me in the best way possible. You're amazing, and the words in this piece made it very strong.
curly1221 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Holy... This amazes me in so many ways. The truth behind it all. The reality of what the tragedy of war causes. So heartbreaking.
This one-shot was incredibly graphic (a good thing for a story like this) and spine-chilling. Perfectly written. I applaud you! Excellent work!
stars shine out chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Beautiful, magnificently written!
the lola chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is breathtaking. Honestly, I couldn't even pick certain things out because it's the general message that it carries and I too, think 19 years on is a far too happy endings and that the scars were very much brushed over. Thank you for an amazing read :)
Snicket Toy chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is tragedy, this is sad, this is beatiful; this is real. War is not happy, is not funny, it breaks people, shatters souls and hearts. You showed this.

You wrote one of the most realistic and loveliest fanfics ever.
A101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I have to agree...I kind of wish that JK Rowling had added a 2-days after or a week after or something like that part before she got to the epilogue. I would have wanted to see them suffer, because that is the reality of things. I would have wanted ron, hermione, and harry to suffer together and then heal together because they are so close and theyve been together through everything. They lost the most in this war and I wish we had been given a glimpse into the devastation of that. I can picture in my head this huge conforting scene between the three of them. Anyways, I liked how you wrote it- it captured the raw emotion very well and the horror.
Emmasexual chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow, this is so good I love it!
gublerfan904 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
wow. just...wow.

that was absolutely incredible.

great great job!