Reviews for Prometto
wellknownintrovert chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
That was probably the cutest chibitalia and chibimona story I have ever read
CrystalSnow Dew chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
The cuteness of the Italy brothers never seems to bore me You did great with bringing it out in this XD
I enjoyed reading this :Db
Keep it up
flaming rose chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I like cheese! This was soooooo cute! Thanks and ciao!
Strands of Ivy and Sakura chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Dang it! *dumps face in cold water* seriously,I'm going to have a fever with all of that Romano cuteness XD Good job :-)
outlandishAnatomy chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I really like this story! It's so cute! 3 but there might be some problems with the Italian sentences:

Ringraziarla – Thank you (Italian): It would be easier to say "Grazie" since most Hetalia readers know this is 'thank you'

¡Los cumpleaños felices, Romano! – Happy birthday, Romano! (Spanish) : For this it would be " Felic cumpleanos(Haha, I cannot spell in Spanish to save my life, I'm sorry! ;3; -sad disgrace to puerto ricans everywhere-) but it makes a lot more sense, then saying "The birthdays happy, Romano!"

Fratello grande Romano! – Big brother Romano! (Italian): Just say Fratello, since he's addressing his brother.

Il fratello grande, sono spiacente – Big brother, I'm sorry (Italian) "Fratello, mi dispiace" is "Brother, I'm sorry" in Italian. And you don't have to use "il" unless it were used like "Il mio Fratello e molto inteligente" "il" is just a way to show possession, like I did in that example.

L'amo – I love you (Italian): For this, since he's speaking to his brother, would be "Ti amo" unless he was saying "lo/la amo" which would be " I love him/her" ("lo/la amo" is the same as "l'amo")

Still, I really like this story! You should write more stories between them!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
AWE~! SO CUTE~! LOVE IT~!
Mr Guinea Pig's bostik sandal chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awwwww!~ So cute! I love Itacest, but I also love brotherly love between them. Very in character as well. Great job! I love the whole Austria/Chibitalia scene, along with the Hungary/Chibitalia scene. Hungary and Austria are such good parents, that's why their one of my favorite pairings.

I always thought that Ti amo ment I love you in Italian and fratellone ment big brother, but whatever.

Enough said, Rune chan out!
Devilish Aisha chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Kyaa, so cute!

It was so freakin' cute.

Oh, but one thing, Romano is actually older, they're not twins. In modern day, Romano's physical age is 22-23, and Veneziano's is 20.

Regardless, it was adorable. Especially crying Romano XD