Reviews for Slowly, With Time
DeLousional-Panda chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was really good! You should be an author when you grow up.
the lola chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Aww this was adorable. I just love Lily and James fics, but they have to be written right, and this was written perfectly! The moments you chose to write worked really well, and I liked how you just slipped their realizations of love in instead of them looking really odd in what's going on. Wonderful :)
darkwoodsdreamer chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I liked this story a lot, especially the conversation between them when Lily's opinion first started to change. "Why not?" They were very in character and I have no doubt that this is probably exactly how the two got together. Good job and good luck in the competition.

Happy writing,

Remus Lupin/Blood and Moonshadows
1283930000 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Awww! This was great. James and Company were perfect, perfectly in character and everything. Sirius was a particularly awesome person. And I loved the betting, it was totally sweet. You really showed James growing up as a person, as well. Spectacular!
MissSadieKane chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I really like this. James and Lily are one of my favourite couples and I really like the way this is written as if it is happening right now. I also like the fact that James doesn't love her at first but then realizes he does, about four years before Lily does. And I like your reason for why James hexes all those people, and him apoligising to Lily later. I can't really think of anything bad to say about this.
ItsOnMars chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow. Okay. Where to start?

This story was adorable, even though it was rather sad at times. I lived your division of the story into different years, especially when showing how James changed over the years, both personality-wise and in how he though of Lily.

Another part of this I really liked was how you portrayed James. A lot of authors sometimes forget that he really wasn't the nicest person, and bullied Snape. I think you managed to portray the harsher side of James while still keeping him likable.

Overall, great job! I loved this piece! :)
ItsOnMars chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow. Okay. Where to start?

Overall, great job! I loved this piece! :)
Other Lies chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
A very sweet look into James's character. I enjoyed it.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aww, this is really sweet! You really showed the development of Lily and James' relationship over the years. I love how at first, she hates him, and he just asks her out on a bet, and then he loves her and eventually, she loves him back. This was really well-written, also, and I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes. It's also sweet how he changes for her, and you've shown that really well. You did an excellent job with their relationship, and it's an extremely realistic look at this couple. Great job on this!
AddictedToTheScript chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
So sweet! You did a great job portraying Lily and James's relationship in a oneshot without making it seem too rushed. Love it.

~Mia