Reviews for Pokemon Fusion Warriors
MikeyLovesIcecreamKitty chapter 1 . 5/28
This is amazing so far :)
Rocker on chapter 13 . 3/21
I said it once, I'll say it again. STOP THE CLIFFHANGERS!
Rocker on chapter 12 . 3/20
Right now, I have a head-ache, a sore throat, and I'm grouchy, so please do not take offense at this comment. When will you finally let my reveiws go on to the public reveiw looking section?!
Rocker on chapter 11 . 3/20
Could you please hurry up and get a real dimensional-barrier destroying fighting on, and make it so they go to the mystery dungeon universe fused, and to remain that way the whole time they are there.
Rocker on chapter 10 . 3/20
Also, mine can't stand to see someone suffer. While he enjoys battling, its because he knows that neither side intend to kill or torture the others pokemon. He provides a 'helping hand' whenever he see's someone who can't protect themselves. He also might just do a fusion for the other person, and let them take care of the fight themselves, while he uses lucario's extreme speed to get away. He also has a stubborn streak, and won't stop doing something until someone that he respects(or is paying him) tells him to stop, but even then it depends on wether he thinks it is prudent to do so. Also, he likes root beer. He likes it as much as(pardon the referance to something not even airing on nick anymore) Kel likes orange soda. Kenan and Kel referance, sorry. Hope You except this, I don't know if you are even reading the reveiws on this anymore, but if you are, then please do this.
Rocker on chapter 8 . 3/20
How many times do I have to say it? Stop with the cliff-hangers!
Rocker on chapter 7 . 3/20
You need to quit it with the cliffhangers.
Rocker on chapter 6 . 3/20
Are ALL the hybrids going to be bad guys? After all, just because they look like their freaks, dosen't mean their freaks. After all, would you judge a trainer, just by one of his pokemon?
Rocker on chapter 3 . 3/20
Forgot about the part of him making up jokes, as easily as poliwags swim. He also dosen't make very many friends, unless he feels they are lonely, or cirumstances throw the dice that way. All his pokemon are male, except for bisharp, and poliwrath. His hair is also messy as a ninetails tails are neat. Also has a knack for getting the gist of what pokemon are saying, and his favorite pokemon is lucario. that might be speciest, but give him a break. Lucario was his first pokemon, and he had him right from the moment he hatched.
Rocker on chapter 3 . 3/20
Oh. Forgot about the fuser. Okay, its a black leather glove on his left hand with pokeball symbol on back of it, and he has a matching one on right hand, but it isn't a fuser.
Rocker on chapter 3 . 3/20
Ok, I think that I understand where this story is heading now. If Your still excepting OC's, wich I doubt judging from the length of this fic, then make it so mine normally has white hair(not dyed), wears a red jacket, and has a green shirt underneath, and blue jeans, and black and green sneakers. His helmet as a fusion is shiny lucario, chestplate is charizard/glaceon, left-arm is bisharp style, right-arm is porygon, and legs are poliwrath. It's more high-tech than Seth's, and His name as that is... FISSION! Hope you like the reference to nuclear plants. His name normally is Ron Chalk. He's home-schooled, and loyal to those he calls friend. He is basically more to the good side than the bad side, but still a long way from rescuing kittens out of trees. He is willing to team with people, but if he dosen't owe them favors, or they aren't his friends, then he needs money to persuade him. Also has birth mark shaped like a lightning bolt on the back of his left hand. Hope this gets excepted, but I still doubt it, from the length of this story so far.
Rocker on chapter 2 . 3/20
A cliff-hanger? Really?
Rocker on chapter 1 . 3/19
Glaceon, Ice beam! What? You said no flames! Very cool story thus far, and its even cooler now, with my help obviously. Also, what would you choose as your starter, if you had to choose a non-legendary first evolution pokemon, that wasn't shiny?
Xaelan chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
How come Machoke can attack Ten moves?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2015