Reviews for Pokemon Fusion Warriors

Thats all!
Name: Sapphire Day

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Grade: Dosen't go to school, helps her mum at the Daycare center and reascues Pokemon

Side: Shes innocent.

Personality/Attitude:

Shy, Untalkitive, Smart She also has the ability to talk to pokemon so people think shes insane.

Apperance: Tall, pale skin, long black hair with streaks of red and blue ( Her fave pokemon are zoroark and lucario) Her eyes are purple (Don't question). She is often considered a outcast for her shyness and ability to sink into the backround. She usally wears a black shirt with a blue rim at the bottom and red rims on the sleeves. It also has a lucario and zoroark logo in the middle. She also wears skinny jeans and is quite thin.

Pokemon:

Left arm: Zoroark

Right arm: Lucario

Legs: Blazik
PokemonTiger18 chapter 1 . 4/12
I LOVE this story. Great job making it!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
If you are still writing, i have an OC. His name is Jet. He is tall, he has blonde hair and hazel eyes. The Pokemon he has are Blaziken, Hydreigon, Scyther, Lairon, Greninja, and Salamence. I was thinking that his fusion form would be like a ninja. His PokeFuser is a medallion around his neck. Please put him in. Thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
great except in paragraph 11 there is a typo it said had instead of hand
Shadow chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
It was awesome I can't wait to read more and also "Soon the power that I crave will be mine. The power of perfect fusion"
Strazor chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Plzzzzz continue the story! It's been 2 years! I love the idea and the creativity is amazing. This story does kind of remind me of Ben 10 though with them slapping a watch. Anyways please keep writing this story and PLOU. I'll be watching XD
-Straz
cody chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
Holy Mother of Mew wheres the new chapter?

Thanks for writing a great story :)
Kingdrarules chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
I have an OC... Why not do this:
Name: Harris
Region: Kanto
Pokemon: Kingdra, Blastoise (shiny), Milotic, Cloyster, Gastrodon (m) and Manaphy!
Agent BM chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
I Heard Your Rewriting The Story, So How Long Will It Take Until Chapter 54 Is Published On PLOU, It's Been 4 Months With That Story & I Just Can't Wait Any Longer Anymore For A Next Chapter.
Strikewing chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I really like this idea! Mind if I do something like this when I get on Fanfiction?
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Oh no! Poor Kelly
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Whoo hoo! You go Seth
Pignite Fan chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
I love the story but when are you going to put up the next chapter
antonm1107 chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
*Grins at the last statement*
Previous criticisms mostly stand, blah blah blah, etc.
What I'm posting here for is to say that, after completely forgetting about my attempt to make a fanfic of your fanfic, I'm finally going to start working on it. Again. Blegh.