Reviews for Tommy and Kim
mae-E chapter 10 . 8/10
this seems to be a good start to a story. I eagerly await to see where you are going with this one. I love the tension you have going one between kim and tommy. I don't think they are going to be able to keep their deal. ;) they are going to crack, just a matter of finding out who cracks first. I think that with sarah wanting to come between them she might put her self in the wrong place at the wrong time and end up becoming a victim. to either the killer, or kim's stalker or both.
mae-E chapter 4 . 8/10
this is quite interesting so far. keep up the good work.
netcy25 chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
write moooreeeeeee
netcy25 chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
write more too this storrrryyyyy please
MarilynMc chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
It's AU & everything... but you changed characters so much exaggerating Tommy's feelings towards Kim - while in reality he even was late for the dates with her being too much into training with Jason & never mentioned her in PRDT - so wrong. On the other hand where are Kim's emotions to him - mustn't she just faint seeing him like she did multiple times in cannon?

Don't like the story - from the originals your characters preserve only names...
brankel1 chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Awesome.
BVRG0614 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Good chapter. I'm not sure how I feel about all the flirting between everyone. And I'm kind of confused as to who is with who and stuff. But otherwise, I lived it. And I can't wait for the update.
andyg2525 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
this is great keep it coming til next time
sabina21 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
good chapter update soon
BVRG0614 chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Hahaha tommy is such a flirt! I love it. But only if he's flirting with Kim! And you should make her flirt with him too. Leave him hot and bothered. Love the story and please update soon!
dhampirlabrat chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
This fan fic is so hilarious, Update soon
brankel1 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
that he brought her when he said he will make love to her on the desk.
andyg2525 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
this is great keep it coming til next time
sabina21 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Good chapter update soon
sabina21 chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Good chapter what is going to happen next with tommy and kimberly update soon