Reviews for Sever
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 4/27
Oh bless my heart, that was stupendous. It's rare to find a story in which Irina is so fleshed out, but you crafted her PERFECTLY. That last line is like a sucker punch to the gut, but rings so true. Irina loved her daughter dearly. But I think she also, in the darker recesses of her heart, regretted having had her. Because Sydney is her weakness, and Irina Derevko does not do "weak". It's such a fascinating character study and I truly hope you write more someday.
point-blank47 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh wow! You write Alias fic *and* STV fic? My cup runneth over!

*Waves to irinab*. And I'm also an incorrigible enough Alias fan to know precisely which scene this refers to :)
thomaswriter chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I can indeed confirm irinab's rabidness!

I don't recall the scene, but I thought you wrote up an excellent synopsis of what went through the mind of Irina Derevko. And I thought this was well-timed, since I have big plans for Irina in my current FanFic: Trouble in Paradise.
irinab chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it) you've got a self proclaimed rabid alias fan here, who knows exactly which scene in which episode of which season you're talking about. this is really interesting, i don't think i've read any fics about this scene yet, and the show's been done for a few years now. or if i have read one i dont remember.

welcome to the club!