Reviews for Sanity Is Relative
bonessasan chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love this pairing. I wish more people agreed. I thought the ending was good, I'm glad you posted it despite your doubts.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Cute! I love your version of Anko. She's adorable. And I can so believe that Orochimaru told her that. Jerk. God, what a sucky thing to do to a little girl. Also, your Ibiki is endearing and makes me instinctively hurt for him.
Silicate Spider chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Greetings and Salutations! I am quite thrilled with your work. Despite the minute amount of typos that is most likely due to the program used for proofreading and your busy schedule, your writing is very enjoyable. It is not too wordy, but very detailed and greatly reflects the mood appropriately for each piece. I am simultaneously surprised, and yet not quite so much, that you haven't received the number of quality reviews that I feel that you deserve. Considerate reviewers are just as rare as good writers, I'm afraid. Please, keep writing for the few of us that appreciate a good story for the fact that it's a story, and not just mindless smut.
jaggedjacket chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love the way you write these two. There is a sincerity there and a believability quality that I find very appealing. Looking forward to more of them from you! Strong work!
Snowkid chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aw! love the pairing! poor Ibiki though, because im sure anko is scary xD
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Now THEM's some scars I don't want!