Reviews for But I did!
I.Love.Flash chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
WOW! You really have to update soon! Or I will explode...honestly
SayMrrp chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
Hmm, maybe Wally could be turned evil? As in, not misguided, but actually evil? Awesome story, btw.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/2/2014
Omg ur never gonna update will u!?
LadybugGirl7068 chapter 29 . 5/4/2014
Pleeeeeeease finish story! Its very good BTW and I would hate to see it stop completely!
manga-neko-96 chapter 29 . 4/22/2014
Okay, I really like this, but I am SO CONFUSED! I'm not really sure what is going on... When it is finished it will probably make sense.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 29 . 4/6/2014
This is really cool! I look forward to more!
Krissy13 chapter 29 . 4/1/2014
Oh, no! Baby Flash is being" kidnapped" again! But by his half-brother this time. ONGoodness about the Wally's father part. That would be horrible, and Klarion is super evil! I would love it if you continue this, but it sounds like you are having quite a time with school. Priorities! Study hard, get good grades, and please let us know what happens if you have the chance. ; )
Thank you for writing!
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 29 . 1/17/2014
Wow, Wally's life really sucks at this point! Update!
randomkitty101 chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
Just found this, love it! Please update soon!
Run Around With A KF Lover XD chapter 29 . 10/31/2013
NOOOOO! keep writing i want to know what happens next! Please please please keep updating! :DDDDD
NerdLogic chapter 29 . 10/19/2013
#wherestheupdate
thebestoftherest chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
Ok more
DemonCry chapter 29 . 9/29/2013
Wally, Wally, who has the Wally. Seriously that is what this looks like. Poor guy kidnapped at every turn by friend and foe alike. What's with the Speed Force Wally look a like? Is Wally some kind of balancer between Chaos and Order? Klarion does call him ordered chaos or chaotic order.
DemonCry
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh boy.
Tayklin Ram chapter 29 . 8/12/2013
I dont know if you're still continuing this story but i love it so much ya know? it's like a bunch of people want wally. Zoom, Klarion, Rudolph, Flash, Young Justice, The Rouges..