Reviews for Some Day
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Amzing pieces... I cryed at the end it's so sad... The story of this two just touches me so much... I'm kinda fell in love with the caringness of Vaughn... He's the perfect guy... I wish I had a person like him... Okay, enough of Vaughn, what I mean is that you caught the words perfectly, really really amazing work, I loved it!

~ Sophie
EnsignAbby chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
What a lovely piece of fan fiction. It makes me wish I had become a Syd/Vaughn shipper sooner.

It reminds me of a touching poem written for Doctor/Seven on Star Trek Voyager called Amalgamations that my friend wrote.
Ewan's girl1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
I really enjoyed your story! I think it's pretty accurate for the characters.
Freelancer4 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002

This is really good. Story. I found no errors in your writing. I like how you changed the points of view from Sydney to Vaughn and back to Sydney. But Maybe in an author's note you could say that that's how you have written it.

i.e. "Vaughn's thoughts are written in italics are Sydney's are in normal font."

I think that might help the people who like me, went back and read it again after the first few sentences.

Again, great writing!

Joey :-D
Freda chapter 1 . 5/26/2002

That was a wonderful job you did with your fan fiction. The emotions and feelings were so clearly displayed, it was charming. I loved the way their thoughts paralleled each other, and yet were different.

Wonderful job, Freda.
Megan chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Awesome fic, you're a great writer. Like everyone's said so far, you write just like a regular English-speaking person. Keep up the great work, and definitely continue to write more!
CaptainSwanLuver chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
This was a wonderful story! I can't believe that English is not your first language and that this is your first Alias fic. You'd never know. I think you did a great job of getting across Sydney's feelings and how Vaughn feels about her. I really like the alternating points of view; I think it really helps us get insight into the characters. Great job and I look forward to reading more from you.

corinne chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Okay, for someone whose first language isn't English, you did an amazing job. I didn't spot any spelling errors or typos!

Oh - the fic was very good too. :)
squeakyfingers chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
This is a wonderful piece of fanfiction Karin. Its almost as if I am there, listening to them. Such raw emotion is portrayed. It is a beautiful story yet sad at the same time. Awesome job.