Reviews for Midnight Chocolate
Cartoonanimewritter chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
cute
Elizander chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I'm surprised that I gound a Negaishipping that I like so much.
Simple, efective and heartwarming. It was also amuzing to imagine Iris act like a tsundere. But overall this is a very sweet story.
Good job.
Golduck chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great story!
Mystic LionRoar chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow, what a wonderful story! Poor Iris, Ash was invading her head and she needed it for more important stuff...
EllisW chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh my gosh that was amazing! Seriously! That was brilliant!
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
omg sooo good! me cried when me read it.
Commander Eggnog chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is either my second or third time reading the story. it was kinda funny. Ash was being so professional with his talking and then he says "I saw this in a movie once." and you were very good and descriptive before ash showed up. not UNTIL ash showed up, it was noticeable BEFORE ash showed up.
WaterIceDragon chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was such a cute story! x3 so beautifully done too.

Ash seemed a bit OOC, but it dosn't matter that much since it did make the story even cuter. ;3
123 .T rentner T. 321 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Amazing story! Your stories have made me like Negaishippping so much. (;
Tails absolution chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I have seem many marvelous fanfics but this one truly pulls at my heart strings
KittyKatGirl571 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This story was amazing, I don't care others may think, I really enjoyed reading this! :D
Mr. Maker chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Scrouge, you are an amazing author.
AmeNeko chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
ScourgeOfHell, this is my favorite of all your stories! I have brown eyes myself, and this story always makes me feel better. Also, your descriptions and the manner that you keep the characters from becoming overly OOC is wonderfully done. Keep up the good work!
Nauran chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Sweet as chocolate, this was.

A bit messy all up, but it was still slow and soothing, like how a good romance one-shot should always be.
Liverandonions chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow. This story was just freaking amazing! Impeccable grammar as well as wise choosing of words, 10/10 ).