Reviews for HR 9w Josis the Woodcrafter
Mantlady chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
Lovely. I've just started reading your works, with your Pern tales. I too read dictionaries and a Thesaurus voluntarily, and appreciate grammar and punctuation. I'm American by birth and genetically at least half Brit, so whale away at the sillier Americans with whom you come in contact. I see promises of excellent entertainment and will be letting you know as I read- no complaints or suggestions here, none needed. Your descriptions of common life events are carefully done, and the lessons on bullying defenses and treatments could be transferred verbatim to real teaching programs.
ruth hammond chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
Loved the story! Greedy, would love to see a follow-up story!
ruth hammond chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
I am really enjoying this story, but I find that this chapter is especially good. Thank you!

On to the next chapter...sorry for not reviewing, I am simply enjoying the story too much to stop.
EveningPernFan chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
Hoping for more Pern stories soon...;)
Breeze88 chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
Great story as always and I hope there will be a follow up story so we get to see if Josis and Vorinia impress (pretty please)
Jedi Knight 13 chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Another great story. Take care of business. Would be interesting to see who impresses the queen egg. Thanks as always for sharing.
EveningPernFan chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Typo: "He enjoyed having an amorous nature however and left that severely along." I think that should be "alone."

BTW, I didn't answer your question earlier about what I've edited: these days it's mostly web pages, but I've done articles, newsletters and some other stuff.
Scendera chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
RL happens. Take the time you need for yourself, first and foremost.
wendums chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Beautiful. I am going to have to go through old stories to check out Josis. I am sure there future selves are there somewhere
wendums chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
I am giggling my head off. those last few paragraphs about Elissa's profitable sideline cracked me up. Once again another life truth. Thanks
Trancefan chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Yay! Vorina did make it! :) I can't wait to see who impresses the Queen... it would be nicely . . . well, not ironic, but close enough. . . if it WAS Vorina, now that she's grown up some. :)
Queen of the Jungle chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
what a good ending! the bit with L'sya was priceless! you take your time with writing- patience is a virtue. thank you for keeping up with posting through this difficult time.
Trancefan chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
Awwww, sweet! Yay Saskia! And I'm glad that tunnelsnake is gone now.
Queen of the Jungle chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
what a horrid girl! good riddance! I'm glad she was forced to go home the long way. hopefully the traders put her on an old and incontinent burro with a sway back and bad breath!
Trancefan chapter 13 . 3/30/2012
Wow, not that much Josis in that chapter, but it IS nice to see Tuon content. :) And back to the teasing between Gerney and Elissa, that's always fun. :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »