Reviews for When the Lightening Strikes
AnimeEndedMe chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Plz update!
NerdCookie13 chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I totally love this story so far! Please update soon. I really want to know what happens next :3
alohomorraa chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
FullmoonSwan chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Interesting story! Can't wait to read more Shall await next chapter!
Lynnies chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Please update soon, this is a good story and I like it! :D
None I don't have an account chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Hi! I really like this story, even though I was afraid Avery would turn out to be unrealistic. But I think you did a really good job with all of the characters, keeping true to the personalities that they had in the actual book series. Though its kind of hard to tell so early in the story, the plot so far is creative and interesting. I also like how you stayed true to the actual story with all the quotes and stuff. Keep it up! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Oblivious to the Obvious chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Ahhhh! This is such an amazing story! I can't get enough of it!
Oblivious to the Obvious chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
This is such an awesome story! I'm addicted to it! Please update soon. I MUST know what happens next!
Oblivious to the Obvious chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
An amazing chapter once again. I am actually obsessed with this story! Really, it's amazing.
Oblivious to the Obvious chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Ooooh! I'm hooked. Make sure you update soon.
iluvcoffee123 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
I love this! It's hard to find good OCs that are with Artemis, and Avery seems great so far. I can't wait for updates :)
Oblivious to the Obvious chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
DUN DUN DUN! You can't leave it on a cliffhanger like that! (Well... evidentley you can... but that's beside the point!) *sigh* Now I'm going to spend the whole day wondering what's going to happen. UPDATE SOON OR ELSE I MAY JUST GP INSANE!
Oblivious to the Obvious chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
It's really good so far, I can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon!
Nameless Andie chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
i like how the story is introduced to the actual books ,not many people can do that but you did it wonderfully.

Love it so far please continue with the story
wolfy chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
good so far! i like this story...