Reviews for War Assets
OakheadLord chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This story has some potential. I also like how you will try to balance the ships, since everyone else just makes EVE ships superior in every way.
barber477 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
nice so far keep going plz. :)
Eipok chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You should definitely come back to this story, but reconsider making the EVE ships weaker. Their shield tech is more robust, armour tech is either comparable or superior, and their weapons tech is quite obviously superior. Lasers, plasma weapons, and railguns (firing much larger, more potent, more diverse rounds than ME guns, but at slower velocity), not to mention the frankly absurd calibers of Minmatar projectile weapons. The only thing EVE ships lack with regards to Mass Effect ships is manoeuvrability and speed, due to element zero.

I just want to see the look on New Eden people's faces when they see the Citadel - and learn it's the seat of government, and is big and impressive to the Council - and start laughing or chuckling hysterically because stations four times the size are commonplace in New Eden.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
published three months ago. I understand if you are running into stuff in real life but please update this already dude! Three months with one chapter.
killroy225 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
please continue this and have a "hot drop o'clock" pls and keep the old doomsday
narutodragon chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
will this be continued or not?
Tachikoma's Uncle chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Interesting. . .
Harrie chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I am intrigued. I've thought about trying to right an EVE/Mass Effect Crossover of my own. My thought was more along the lines of humanity entering the galactic stage much mor advanced than they did.
gingerale chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Well this is certainly starting out in an exciting manner. I hope you'll be continuing this because goodness you started it well.
Thunder Chief chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh hell, me thinks the reapers are screwed :) Looking forward to seeing more of this story.
Joey chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
You beat me to writing this fiction with one day!

I hope you plan to update this frequently; it looks like it's going to be a great read.

"There is no way we are going to defeat the reapers conventionally"

Admiral Hackett clearly has never seen a supercap hotdrop. A ton of ships, the largest of them nearly twice the size of a reaper, appearing with almost no warning right on top of the reapers. New or old doomsday, I wonder.
Huitt1989 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
interesting hope to see more.