Reviews for The Girl From Beyond
Moonbike chapter 10 . 4/30
I cant believe she begged for forgiveness after all she has done. What the hell Rose?!
DarkSun.Sama chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
This was twisted but in a way brilliant I love it ... true I may not like Rose with the Doctor didn't u occ her a little to much lol
Duchess67 chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Freaky! Weird and not bad enough, but I just read tkelparis' answer to your challenge and yeah, THAT sounds bad enough. *wicked laugh*

So, Donna has no lasting damage from the gunshot or the stabbing? *hoping she can still have more of the Doctor's children*
Duchess67 chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
*shriek* Oh my gosh, how far gone is Rose? Somebody kill her, please? *growling now*
Duchess67 chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
I don't want the Doctor and Donna to lose their little family! Can't Tamis be a prisoner somewhere, too. And they can all rescue each other and the bad guys can have Rose!

Darnit I have to get ready for work now. LOL
Duchess67 chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
No! Oh crap!
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Oh dear, Rose is nuts and the Doctor isn't up to anything, she'll kill him when she finds out he doesn't love HER the way he loves Donna.

Oh poor Donna!
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
What? Rose betrayed them? WHY?
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Oh this chapter has me even more worried! How did Donna get pregnant? Was it the Doctor or was she forced by some horrible men?

And Rose is being horrible! grrrr
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Okay, I'm thrilled to realize I missed one of your stories and have another one to read. But what the heck? WHY did Donna not do away with Rose's gun when she had the chance? What has happened? Who was Tamis and is he really dead? Where IS the Doctor and why hasn't he fixed all of this yet?
NiceStory chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
I found your story by chance. And even though I don't dislike Rose, the version you develop here for her character is really well done, and departs from the tiring Romance ff often found.
I particularly like the background suspense, and the solid story line. Also, you keep the Doctor very much in character, esp when he prevents his daughter from killing Rose.

I wish you (or someone) wrote a sequel called "Redemption" where Rose goes through hardship and where her "good" side eventually reappears.

The "John Malkovich" ending is very creative, but - instead of her Mom's, I'd have considered putting her in Jack's mind (and the suffering he has to go through because Rose made him "eternal").

Cheers!
timano chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
An excellent and enjoyable story. 10 out of 10 stars.
boredoclover chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
I finished this story and I absolutely loved it and now I NEED to read the sequels but I can't find them :'( please please please please please help?
VanillaOrchid95 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I do not understand the Barcelona joke.
x-Avarice-x chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Ack! This needs moar story! *shakes you* Can you make Rose die? I hope Rose dies.