Reviews for Red X
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 5/22
Lol, a green guy turning red. Hilarious.
WHY WOULD YOU END THE STORY LIKE THAT! it was going so great but you had to end it that way i thought it was a danny x raven fanfic but NOOOO... WHY!
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 4/23
Why do I always try to put the same story in one community more than once?
icyblast68101 chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
I love this story I just wish that Danny wasn't so mean. He should be over all of this! It happened years ago! Plus, throughout this story he has been telling Raven that the dragon-releasing wasn't her fault, since she didn't know every thing. Just like how Danny didn't know everything when Dark Dan killed his family.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Why did dani die
lovingazerath chapter 27 . 7/29/2014
I love it
lovingazerath chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
I know I was sad when everyone I ever cared bout was murdered so I don't blame him or you lolta
lovingazerath chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
omcg I loved this chapter
lovingazerath chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
lolta u think he has too many names my full name is Ranelle Arceella Ashley Aya Ann Schmitt-Roth
Guntherson962 chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
Ok, that ending aside this wasn't all that great, you tried to put what could easily be 4 fics worth of material into one story, not only that but toward the end you put together a team of OC's when there are cannon kids for the Titans, a prime example is Starfire and Nightwing's daughter Nightfire. The last thing was Raven, now this is something that I have issue with when it comes to all TT/DP crossovers so it's not just aimed at you and thats the notion that Danny is somehow stronger than Raven... SHE'S THE HALF DEMON DAUGHTER OF TRIGON THE TERRIBLE! Raven and her magic would have Danny on his ass before he could say "Goin Ghost", if anything it should be HER saving HIM. All that out of the way, I was a little dissapointed before that ending, which is a shame since there was so much potential(4 fics worth as stated before) in this.
Guntherson962 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
I'm a DannyXRaven lover to dude, POWER TO THE SHIP!
Oblitus Angeli chapter 27 . 7/13/2014
While there were some rather immature people who posted flames when at the very least they could have given constructive critisisum, I thought this was a great read (some grammatical errors, but awesome non the less) Though the ending was a bit unexpected, I enjoyed reading this. And I might write my own fic about Danny being Red X in the future thanks to you

-a random person who reads way to much (OA)
Guest chapter 27 . 6/23/2014
HATE THE ENDING it should have bin different it should have a sad or happy ending not some quick crap
storyholder chapter 27 . 5/17/2014
True. The ending was bad.
storyholder chapter 16 . 5/17/2014