Reviews for Red X
RogueStories chapter 27 . 8/18
You are right. The ending is HORRENDOUS. BUT, it can be saved! Make a sequel! With Raven and Danny getting back together in the end!

Summary idea:
A huge threat has shown itself to Danny, and Clockwork has no choice, but to put things back to the way they were before he changed time for Danny, giving everyone their memories back. Clockwork explains to Danny, that only The White Raven can save all of existence from complete destruction. And he will need Raven's help. How will Danny convince the love of his life, who hates him, to help? Will the Teen Titans and Justice League help?

Please consider it!
Great story, although i don't understand why the ending is the it is but nonetheless not bad. Also is it just me or did anybody else think that Danny's attitude in this story just screamed DEADPOOL?
Blazingkill chapter 27 . 9/8/2015
I just want you to know I actually did flip a table and a trash can when you pulled that ending...and now I have ants...thanks.
king of the wolf chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
What the fuck man you can't just goand end a great storey like that
woguy21 chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
Why isn't Danny using his powers?
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2015
I do have to admit it's pretty good.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/10/2015
WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!
Why did you not just write out a different ending.
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
Lol, a green guy turning red. Hilarious.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/30/2015
WHY WOULD YOU END THE STORY LIKE THAT! it was going so great but you had to end it that way i thought it was a danny x raven fanfic but NOOOO... WHY!
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Why do I always try to put the same story in one community more than once?
I-Have-Moved-On chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
I love this story I just wish that Danny wasn't so mean. He should be over all of this! It happened years ago! Plus, throughout this story he has been telling Raven that the dragon-releasing wasn't her fault, since she didn't know every thing. Just like how Danny didn't know everything when Dark Dan killed his family.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Why did dani die
lovingazerath chapter 27 . 7/29/2014
I love it
lovingazerath chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
I know I was sad when everyone I ever cared bout was murdered so I don't blame him or you lolta
lovingazerath chapter 7 . 7/27/2014