Reviews for Letters from a Broken Man
Mediagirl22 chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
Thank you! Wonderful!
staceleo chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
Great ending! Wonderful job!
grabadietcoke chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
Hmmm. This is the one time I am truly sad that he ended up with Bella. I get why you chose that ending (and I'm not criticizing your choice). I just can't get over that she left him to suffer through his suicide attempt and the way she acted about his rape. I felt like she was pretty equivalent to Alice. I love what you did with Alice's character, that she wasn't redeemed.

The best part was that his daughter was his daughter, no matter what. She was truly the one thing in his life that never failed him and it was nice to get their HEA although whatever the paper stated, he already had won that prize.

Thank you for taking chances with these characters, while I might not have been all in with the final results, I love that it was a really different version of events!
flora flor chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
WOW! That ending was completely unexpected, but I'm so happy for Edward though that things turned out the way they did. I don't think he would have ever been completely whole without her. Well done.
Cici G chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
I'm glad that through all those things Edward and Bella still got their HEA.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
Like how this ended and it's really awesome how he and Bella were able to find there way back to each other.
annaharding chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
He went back to her? After all the crap she threw at him, not letting him know that she knew how her father screwed him over?
Well, I certainly did not expect that - I would have thought that Edward was done with her, even tho she did call him when Charlie died. Surprise ending!
Thanx for sharing.
CoppertopJ chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
Okay, I did not see that one coming! But for that I apologize, I should have known because you never disappoint in the HEA department.
shaz308 chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
Really surprised that he ended up with Bella. She was lucky he loved her. What happened to Emmett?
tff000 chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
interesting that he was able to move past b's major betrayal and bitchiness. thanks for sharing
OcSickGirl chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
That was a very sweet way to wrap it all up. Awesome job. :)
DICATAKADD chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
Thank you for giving us an end to this story! Wow...I didn't see that coming with Bells and Edward! Maybe I should have...he is a good man. I can't wait to see what you do next!

P.S. Did you see the link I sent you about the male college student? The piece made me think of this story specifficly.
HopeStreet chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
Oh my freaking god - you surprised me with this ending! I don't know but maybe Once Charlie was gone Bella was able to really take inventory of herself and how she had been influenced by events and people in her life. It probably did take a long while for both Bella and Edward to really get to know each other again. I give them a lot of credit for working through it. I bet it was hard. I think my bubbling emotions and teary state is because even when things are bleak, there's always hope for something better and sometimes that something better isn't what was thought to ever be possible. Thank you for another wonderful story!
Nrbl1 chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
Perfect!
mnnlisa chapter 34 . 11/18/2012
A perfect ending. Thanks for the HEA. One of the most unique stories I've read. Thanks for sharing.
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »